belt storage

ebyokuri

Reaction score
I've collected many belts and I'm wondering how the rest of you store yours...I have this circular belt hanger but it's old and the belts fall off..(I have lots of wide belts).any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
i keep mine rolled up in a compartmentalized tray

^^^So do I travis. I need to buy a bigger container because these belts can pile up. But this method seems to work for me.

i never thought of rolling them up and putting them into boxes! thanks for the ideas...

i hang them on a hanger(over the hook part) and let them dangle in my closet :lol:

Luna said:
i hang them on a hanger(over the hook part) and let them dangle in my closet :lol:
They also have a hanger with loads of hooks for hanging belts. A little more fancy.

I mainly do what you do, Luna. I have loads of belts but a few are in rotation.

I roll them up and keep them in a pretty trash can :ninja:

I have a thing that hangs over the inside of my closet door. It has about 42 pockets and I roll my belts up and put them in there. It takes up no space, so it's wonderful! I also like it because I can see all the belts and everything without having to rummage through drawers, boxes, etc. I like everything where I can see it or else I might forget that I have it! I also put small clutches and scarves in the pockets too. I think it is made for shoes but I don't use it for that...

Here is a picture from spacesavers.com:

Attachments

• 1ss.jpg
    1ss.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I've been meaning to come up with something to do with my belts for some time. Right now they're just thrown around in my closet. I love your solution chantal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->