Ben and Jen wed

Jennika

Reaction score
Ben and Jen: They Do!
[font=verdana,helvetica]
by Sarah Hall
[/font][font=verdana,helvetica]Jun 30, 2005, 8:20 AM PT

[/font][font=verdana,helvetica]

Jennifer Garner has gone where no woman has gone before--down the aisle with Ben Affleck.

The twosome, who are expecting their first child together this fall, married Wednesday at the Parrot Cay resort in the Caribbean islands of Turks and Caicos, Us Weekly reports.

Affleck's publicist, Ken Sunshine, declined to confirm the report. "I do not comment on my clients' personal lives," he said. Garner's rep, Nicole King, was not immediately available Thursday morning.

The newlyweds have been dating since last year. They met on the set of 2003's Daredevil, in which they starred as superhero lovers Daredevil and Elektra.

In April, Affleck reportedly flew the Alias star's nearest and dearest out to California for a surprise 33rd birthday bash at Garner's Brentwood abode and used the occasion to pop the question.

Garner's first marriage to Felicity costar Scott Foley ended in April 2003; the divorce was finalized in March 2004.

Affleck's much publicized engagement to Jennifer Lopez ended shortly after the pair called off their September 2003 nuptials.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,16853,00.html?fdfour3
[/font]

wow, well congrats to them... thanks for the article Jennika...

I still dont get how Hollywood moves on so fast, it takes me YEARS to get over a relationship...

when i first read the title, i thought it said brad and jen...

Reading that line, I had flashbacks of JLo and Ben...

But very cool. Seems real quick, I'm still not used to them being a couple, but they've managed to stay rather low key. I like both of them. :flower:

I'm a little surprised. in all the candids I've seen of them lately, Ben has been chain smoking and looking generally miserable, like "what the heck have I gotten myself into??!" but if they're happy, that's all that matters.

Their reps have now confirmed. It's official!

Congrats :flower:

i think it was just a matter of time 'till they got married, they are a cute couple.

From imdb:

23s.jpg
After weeks - or has it been months now? - of rumors, Daredevil couple Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner finally tied the knot on Wednesday in a Caribbean wedding. According to celebrity mag Us Weekly, the twosome's wedding took place at the Parrot Cay resort on the islands of Turks and Caicos (no, we haven't heard of it either). No other details were currently forthcoming, although publicists for both stars confirmed that the wedding did indeed take place; it was also the first official confirmation that Garner was with child. Garner and Affleck -- who are expecting a baby in November -- have been dogged by wedding rumors for quite some time, the most recent being word that they got hitched in West Virginia last week. Affleck and Garner met when filming 2003's Daredevil, but didn't start dating until 2004, after both had ended high-profile romances. Garner had previously been attached to her Alias co-star Michael Vartan, while Affleck endured the extremely public examination of his relationship with Jennifer Lopez, to whom he was engaged at one point. (Interestingly, Vartan and Lopez recently co-starred together as an engaged couple in Monster-in-Law.) Taking a cue from their tabloid-exploited break-ups, Garner and Affleck have kept their relationship very low-profile, though word of their engagement (in April) and Garner's pregnancy (in May) made headlines in celebrity magazines. It's Affleck's first marriage and Garner's second; she was previously married to actor Scott Foley, with whom she split in 2003. --Prepared by IMDb staff

Congrats to them. I hope they have happiness with each other. The baby is due in November! My birthday month! *smile*

Yay! I think they're cute together. Hopefully it'll last.

Congrats to them. They make a good-looking couple and they both seem down to earth.

Congrats to them, they make a great couple ^_^

i wish i could have seen jlo's face when she heard this.
she's probably sitting there thinking,"so he wasn't afraid of getting married, he was only afraid of getting married to me".. :D

congratulations to both of them :flower:

It just now occurred to me that it's another Ben and Jen. So are they calling this Bennifer Part Deux or something? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeje10
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->