Ben Barnes

He looks crazy good. :shock: And so young, like a teenager, about 10 years younger than his actual age (29). I'm sure being lean and makeup and retouching helps as well, but he seems younger now than he used a couple years ago (less eye lines and dark circles now) and now it's he's fresher than some of the 16-18 yo models from Supporting Cast section (no offense). :lol::ninja:

Anyhow. Can't wait to see Killing Bono, mehopes it's fun.

Into it.

And, yeah - instead of being one of those actors that gets better as they age, he just.. won't age. Which is fine, because he's pretty damn great right now.

he's cute but i haven't seen him play anything but pretty boys...i hope he does better in the future
Posted via Mobile Device

He could be Sigrid Agren's brother ! They look so much alike. They have the same lovely almond-shaped dark eyes.

^ I've just seen "Easy Virtue" and googled their names to see if anyone else had noticed the resemblance. It's uncanny.
Their eyes, smiles, noses... lol, everything! :heart:

Ben Barnes attends HBO's Post Emmy Awards Reception at The Plaza at the Pacific Design Center on September 17, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
4aLVWRL.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->