Bernhard Willhelm Cancels Shows

01.jpg
03.jpg

i only like the black and white stripe tops......apart from that, sorry but nobody's wearing this

I LOVE THIS!!! :woot:

He played with an ironic twist of the Hermes scarf.
Personally,this is the best work I've seen from him since his early collections. Notice the lack of sweatshirts? I'm very happy about that as they were growing very tiresome..

Thanks so much Runner....always spot on! :flower:

I lvoe this collection :heart: I love the hermes scarf detail, the pleated skirts, very veyr cute , all the puffy sleeves, and the shoes!

indeed more reminisint of his earleyer work but less naive childish, more like a childish interritation of grown up cloths. :heart:

I'm glad to see less 80's influence, there is till a little, but i'm glad it's there, i like a little bit of that from him. :heart:

I also really like the crazy B1W necklaces, it's such a fun/ironic take on luxury, wich i think is the point of this collection.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Oct 12 2004, 11:38 AM
I lvoe this collection :heart: I love the hermes scarf detail, the pleated skirts, very veyr cute , all the puffy sleeves, and the shoes!

indeed more reminisint of his earleyer work but less naive childish, more like a childish interritation of grown up cloths. :heart:
I'm glad to see less 80's influence, there is till a little, but i'm glad it's there, i like a little bit of that from him. :heart:

I also really like the crazy B1W necklaces, it's such a fun/ironic take on luxury, wich i think is the point of this collection.
[snapback]394726[/snapback]​

That's it! His early collections were always about this contradiction of sophistication and the ironic play of folkloric Bavaria. I was dreaming about this...that he would return to those roots and stop with the 80's sweatshirt silhouette.

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 12 2004, 09:47 AM
That's it! His early collections were always about this contradiction of sophistication and the ironic play of folkloric Bavaria. I was dreaming about this...that he would return to those roots and stop with the 80's sweatshirt silhouette.
[snapback]394732[/snapback]​

yes I like the 80's swetshirt silhouette, but it was getting to much, lasts eason turned me of a bit (although i like the pieces individualy more). so i'm glad to see him in a new direction , with a hint of the past. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->