Bershka Customer Service?

Kalberto

Reaction score
I have a little problem i wondered if someone could help me with...

I have tried to contact Bershka through their website, but can't get through to them via the contact page, due to some unknown problem.

I had a little problem in their shop when I was there during a christmasholiday and wondered if someone could help me get a mailadress to their cutomersevice??

If anyone is interested, here's the story..

Hello.

I was enjoying a pleasant stay in London during christmas, which included shopping amongst other things.

Less pleasant was the story told by a friend of mine which was travelling with me. On the 3rd of January we were passing through your store in Oxford street and I found a pair of shoes that I bought at the cost of 19£, originally 29. The shoes fit nicely, but couldn't be any smaller. Our plane home to Norway were scheduled to 1055 from Stanstead so we had to leave early in the morning. When we came home to our hotellroom on the evening of the 3rd, I tried my new shoes on, only to discover that the one shoe was in size 41 and the other in 40 (EUR). As I'm sure you'll understand that was not acceptable.

Luckily my beforementioned friend was to take a later flight as he lives in a different part of Norway, so I asked him to stop by your store in Oxord street on his way to Stanstead, which upon he agreed. He was to take a taxi to the trainstation, and asked the taxidriver to wait outside while he went in to sort out the problem, which he thought would take a few minutes. When he entered the store he asked the gentleman behind the desk if he could help him with this problem. As espected he took the shoes into your storeroom and came back out with the same pair and began checking his computer. Then he said that the alarm was'nt taken off and accused myfriend of stealing the shoes. Even when he produced the receipt he wasn't believed, which is amazing. My friend tried to explain that he had a plane to catch, but obviously not heard. Meanwhile the taxi waited outside. Finally your employee backed on his claim and produced the shoes in the right size, though irritatingly without the additional orange shoelaces. This little problem, which easily could've been solved in a matter of minutes, took about 25 minutes.
My mate lost his train to stanstead and had to take the taxi all the way to Stanstead in order to catch his flight. It cost him 130£ in taxi fare which is totally unacceptable, not to mention the embarrasment of being accused of stealing in public.

On the other hand I enjoyed what your store had to offer and apart from this incident the service was exceptional.

I take it for granted that you wish to present your store in another manner than this and I'm looking forward to an explanation in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Khalil Olsen

Agh what a terrible thing to have happened!
Maybe you could post this in the Shop Till You Drop thread, someone might be able to help you there. Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->