Best bath salts, oils [etc.]

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by helen-rox, Oct 12, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

I have been starting to take care of my skin more lately but one thing I have not yet used are bath salt/sugar or oils... Please share your favorites and recommendations (if you can please describe the product). Thank you:flower:

2. luluposh

luluposh New Member

I've been thinking about the perfect "bath" lately since it is so cold..

I tend to run VERY hot water.
    I use a body brush and scrub myself in circular motions towards the heart (it is very good for the circulation, especially before a hot bath).

I also use Soap & Glory Spa "Sugar Crush" when I feel like it. I adore the scent and composition, one of my absolute favourite products.

My favourite bath oil is Kneipp Moisture Bath - Almond.
    I've always used Kneipp products, but I tend to use Almond more than any other. It leaves the skin very soft. All of Kneipp's oils are excellent in my opinion, and very good for relaxing.

I am hoping to try Shu Uemura - Pleasure of Japanese Bath "Yuzu" as soon as I can get ahold of some.

Any one else have any recommendations for a great bath routine? Oils? Bubble baths??

3. Belowen

Belowen ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Shu Uemura Pleasure of Japanese Bath Sakura :heart: :heart: Turns the bath into a delicious milky heavenly scented dream :heart:

I also love the LUSH Marshmallow bath melts!

4. alyseinnit

alyseinnit New Member

ren's rose morrocan otto oil (or something like that) smells really amazing.

epsoms salts and good for temporarily reducing bloating, too. i believe sea salts and oatmeal are good for skin conditions.

philosophy make really lovely ones, also!