Best bath salts, oils [etc.]

helen-rox

Reaction score
I have been starting to take care of my skin more lately but one thing I have not yet used are bath salt/sugar or oils... Please share your favorites and recommendations (if you can please describe the product). Thank you:flower:

I've been thinking about the perfect "bath" lately since it is so cold..

I tend to run VERY hot water.
I use a body brush and scrub myself in circular motions towards the heart (it is very good for the circulation, especially before a hot bath).

I also use Soap & Glory Spa "Sugar Crush" when I feel like it. I adore the scent and composition, one of my absolute favourite products.

My favourite bath oil is Kneipp Moisture Bath - Almond.
I've always used Kneipp products, but I tend to use Almond more than any other. It leaves the skin very soft. All of Kneipp's oils are excellent in my opinion, and very good for relaxing.

I am hoping to try Shu Uemura - Pleasure of Japanese Bath "Yuzu" as soon as I can get ahold of some.

Any one else have any recommendations for a great bath routine? Oils? Bubble baths??

Shu Uemura Pleasure of Japanese Bath Sakura :heart: :heart: Turns the bath into a delicious milky heavenly scented dream :heart:

I also love the LUSH Marshmallow bath melts!

ren's rose morrocan otto oil (or something like that) smells really amazing.

epsoms salts and good for temporarily reducing bloating, too. i believe sea salts and oatmeal are good for skin conditions.

philosophy make really lovely ones, also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->