loved her performance. and LOVED her costume. on the news this morning they said it was designed by Rubin Singer.
she looked like a super hero, it was so sexy!!

The orange dress in #8 looks nice on her...i hate the white dress in #9 (looks cheap).

I'm very far from being a fan of her music, although I think she has great voice and she can dance like no other, but god what was that at the Super Bowl? She killed it. I won't even compare it to Madonna's halftime show because it's just not fair. Her stage presence is amazing. And about the Destiny's Child reunion, well, it couldn't have been more irrelevant, poor Michelle looked like me dancing Single Ladies, but at least it didn't ruin the whole thing. I'm watching it for the fourth time already, just wishing I could dance like her. :lol:

Do you know what else I loved about it? The fact that every single person on that stage was a woman. Not only does she sing about the strength of women, she shows it.

she absolutely 100% BROUGHT THE ROOF DOWN. seriously, that halftime performance was up there with Michael Jackson's. one of the best ever.

she is so completely at the top of her game, i honestly think she's without peer at this point. there's nobody out there in her generation of stars that could put on that same show with the same insane talent and flawlessness.

what i love about Beyonce is that her ambition and drive and discipline are so completely apparent. she is FIGHTING to be the best performer in the world right now. she is FIGHTING for "Legendary" status. she WANTS it more than anything and she's working her *** off to get it.

mad mad respect.

she absolutely 100% BROUGHT THE ROOF DOWN. seriously, that halftime performance was up there with Michael Jackson's. one of the best ever.

she is so completely at the top of her game, i honestly think she's without peer at this point. there's nobody out there in her generation of stars that could put on that same show with the same insane talent and flawlessness.

what i love about Beyonce is that her ambition and drive and discipline are so completely apparent. she is FIGHTING to be the best performer in the world right now. she is FIGHTING for "Legendary" status. she WANTS it more than anything and she's working her *** off to get it.

mad mad respect.

I completely agree with this, her drive is incredible and you can tell she still has grand ambitions even after achieving so much.

I loved her set, Crazy in Love and Baby Boy were highlights for me, glad she's going on tour, I definitely want to catch her live. I kind of wish she would have debuted her new single though, it would have been great promo for it and her new album which should be just around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of her performance, I loved the leather bodysuit she wore, it was made by Rubin Singer, a fairly new designer but he has worked with Beyonce a couple times.

Since she announced her new tour I can't wait to see her costumes, jopefully Singer does something for it, and based on that promo picture she seems to have gotten Thierry Mugler on board again as well. I can't wait!

Here are some pics of the Superbowl outfit.

Sketch
Captura-de-pantalla-2013-02-03-a-las-8.52.38-p.m..png

Fittings
IMG_6184-2.jpg

Rubin Singer and Beyonce backstage
photo4.jpg

vidayestilo.terra.es

Her stage outfit last night was incredible! Definitely fierce. Kudos to Singer.

I used to like her back in her DC days but not so much anymore. And honestly I don't get all the praise she has been getting for the Superbowl half time show. It wasn't bad but it certainly wasn't out of this world. For all the hype surrounding that performance I was expecting at least something new or exciting. But she spent all that time rehearsing the same old routines she has been doing for years. Same hair, same leotard, and same nude color fishnets.

Last edited by a moderator:
^God, I don't know how many times I have read the same exact comments, and always come from the ones who don't really like her. And that generalizing...like really now?

She slayed. Thats that.

^ I agree didn't think it was anything amazing, obviously I thought she was really good though! and I always hate her stage outfits :/
And I am a B fan.
Michelle trying to dance single ladies was my fav bit hahaha :D

I have been watching most of her live shows and have to disagree with whoever said that her shows are always the same. This show had totally different choreography and lighting from her show last year where she did the same songs. The costume was awesome too, the lace was a surprise accent

^God, I don't know how many times I have read the same exact comments, and always come from the ones who don't really like her. And that generalizing...like really now?

She slayed. Thats that.

Why is it that every time someone dares to say Beyonce is anything less than perfect ppl get so defensive? :rolleyes: Like I said this particular performance was ok but nothing to fawn over.

Do you know what else I loved about it? The fact that every single person on that stage was a woman. Not only does she sing about the strength of women, she shows it.

I agree with this statement SO much. :clap: Honestly, it was amazing to see all those women on stage; from Beyonce, her DC bandmates, to the backup singers, musicians and dancers. It seems like she really practices what she preaches, which is empowerment and support of other women. I know at times it can be argued that some of her songs and whatnot have been problematic but when I see things like an all women half-time performance that's what makes me think that she is genuine, even if she has made mistakes (and goodness knows we've all made mistakes before). All the women gave it their all during the show and it really showed (also, side-note, I can't be the only one thinking Beyonce's guitarist was a total bad*** playing a guitar shooting out sparks, right?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->