Big Sale At Boujis, London On Monday

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
(from vogue.co.uk)
SHOPAHOLIC HEAVEN

TAKE a trip down to Boujis, in South Kensington on Monday for the exclusive Desinger Tart sale of mouth-watering designer items. Labels such as Matthew Williamson, Temperley, Gharani Strok, Chloe, Valentino, D&G, Pucci, Givenchy and Marc Jacobs are all on sale, with discounts of up to a staggering 75 per cent. With all the stock, from the present as well as past seasons, in directly from the designers themselves or from boutiques, it simply isn't to be missed. Designertart at Boujis, between 12.30pm and 9pm at 43 Thurloe Street, South Kensington, SW7 2LQ. For more information email [email protected]. (May 6 2004, AM)

Wish I could be there!!

Dammit, monday??? I can't go on monday.
*storms out of the room*

Originally posted by softgrey@May 8th, 2004 - 12:47 pm
ooooh.... :unsure:
*sorms back into room*
Softie, if you come, I will try to make an exeption B)

I got there at 2:30ish as i had a fashion class beforehand.... so it either had crap selections, or everyone who got there at 12:30 got all the good stuff :doh:

I bought a cuteeeeeeeee white t shirt dress thingy without the collar (forgot what they're called :blush: ) which has a bit of embroidery on the side ... and criss cross ties at the side, so you can either wear it loose or really fitted.. and its pretty see through too :lol:

Did anyone else go? If so, what did you buy? :wink:

I heard it was only for womens collections. When is the men's sample sale I wonder.

Foxy C, was there a pretty blonde girl there.......looked about 20 years old in a blue tank top and jeans?
i told her how dissapointed i was that no menswear was there so she promised me a menswear sale v.soon

Originally posted by Acid@May 10th, 2004 - 10:15 pm
Foxy C, was there a pretty blonde girl there.......looked about 20 years old in a blue tank top and jeans?
i told her how dissapointed i was that no menswear was there so she promised me a menswear sale v.soon
Yep! She was dead friendly. I noticed there not being any menswear too :( they should've stated it to save your time, unless you wanted to just go and have a look of course :P... the whole place was a lot smaller to what i thought though :lol:

Originally posted by ahhGucci+May 8th, 2004 - 9:48 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ahhGucci @ May 8th, 2004 - 9:48 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@May 8th, 2004 - 12:47 pm
ooooh.... :unsure:
*sorms back into room*
Softie, if you come, I will try to make an exeption B) [/b][/quote]
i decided to skip it ...too risky...could have been crap and i didn't have a minute to waste... :wink:
also not my fave designers...and samples often fit funny...think i made the right decision based on the reports... :flower:

I didn't go either, don't have all the time in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YourGalSylvia
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->