Blake Lively (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

That outfit shortens her body... I do like the jacket though, just not the ensemble.

6sk0jz7.jpg

youknowyouloveme.org
THE GLAMOUR GIRL ON THE CW SHOW “Gossip Girl,” the charismatic and glamorous Serena van der Woodsen is the glossy visual planet around which all other characters orbit. Blake Lively, the actress who plays Serena, finds that in terms of fashion, life and art imitate each other. “She does have a strong sense of style, and I like to think mine is a little bit like hers,” said Ms. Lively, 20, who often orders pieces directly from the designers she wears on the show. “I like the urban, chic Kate Moss look and the ladylike Audrey Hepburn look as well.” Here, Ms. Lively, who grew up in Los Angeles, wears a James Perse cashmere sweater, a Kooba jacket, Stella McCartney pants, Chanel shoes and earrings, and carries a floral Indy bag by Gucci. Her recent move to Manhattan has had a big impact on her wardrobe. “In L.A., people wear comfy, drawstring yoga clothes in bright colors,” she said. “New Yorkers have a sleek, subtle look.” She noted that climate doesn’t seem to affect New Yorkers’ fashion choices. “It was March when I did the pilot, and there was snow on the ground,” Ms. Lively said. “I was wearing two pairs of leggings, four sweaters and a big down coat. I walked outside and my friend had on a trench coat, skinny jeans and ballet flats. People here look sharp. You feel like an idiot in Uggs.” JENNIFER TUNG

Attachments

• gossip-girl-gap-ads-01.jpg
    gossip-girl-gap-ads-01.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 24
  • gossip-girl-gap-ads-03.jpg
    gossip-girl-gap-ads-03.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 34
  • gossip-girl-gap-ads-08.jpg
    gossip-girl-gap-ads-08.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 27
  • gossip-girl-gap-ads-17.jpg
    gossip-girl-gap-ads-17.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
^ Aw. So cute. ^_^ haha

Great outfit in #202. I love her off set style more than her Gossip Girl style. She dresses really well and she's got such a fantastic, healthy figure!

love all the latest pics, that Gucci Indy bag is to die for and I love her Diane von furstenberg studded dress in those promo pics!!:heart::D

^^She looks great, i am loving the bag, not been a big fan of the indy bag, but i love this variation, and it looks great with what she is wearing!

she looks really cute...although i'd loved to have seen some colour

It's a pretty dress but I really don't think it does anything for her. It's too high at the neck or something.

Blake and Penn leaving ABC studios, November 20
gossipgirlonline.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->