Mariah Carey

306235_10150818338982766_6162457765_9670437_349800131_n.jpg

Mariah facebook

Apparently she's in vintage Alaia from her private collection

Mariah Carey attends the Project Canvas Charity Event Hosted By Nick Cannon May 11, 2012 in New York City (tlfan.to).

Mariah Carey performs on stage at the Monte-Carlo Sporting Club on June 2, 2012 in Monaco (tlfan.to).

Mariah Carey made her way to and from the set of The Butler in New Orleans, Louisiana on August 20, 2012 (tlfan.to).

Mariah Carey shimmers in a golden dress while arriving to film segments for the Hollywood Round of American Idol on Thursday (December 13) in Los Angeles

justjared.com

really happy for her. I hope this revives Mariah mania like it did for JLo. :P

Mariah Carey walks onto the stage for an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Friday (March 1) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, Mariah made an appearance on Live with Kelly and Michael and was also spotted leaving the studio wearing a red coat.

justjared.com

^Looking good!! Even though that was an am taping...

Has her hair ever NOT been layered? It seems no matter whether it's curly or straight, dyed or natural, long or shorter, it's always the same layered look (with maybe more hair extensions these days).

Celebrating our anniversary & #dembabies birthday (can you believe they're 2??) #blessed

Credit: Just Jared and Mariah's Twitter

^nice video, a lil boring.. but I still like it. she looks incredibly young...

Mariah Carey - #Beautiful ft. Miguel

The video is okay. I think they both look great, but it was very evident that they only had a short time to shoot the video, hence the repetitive scenes. On a more positive note, I absolutely adore the song. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->