Jennifer Lopez (April 2011 - March 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lebigt

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

What do you guys think of her latest track "Papi" from her new album "Love?" - http://hulkshare.com/hx5xgho8m71r

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer Lopez 2011-04-19 - signs CDs at Best Buy in Los Angeles - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Even though she can pull this outfit off she should leave it for an "on stage" presentation

I love the makeup though, she rarely does thick eyeliner, I think it suits her really well and makes a change from her usual neutral/bronzey smoky eye...I think her eyes/eyebrows look incredible like this

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Into You video shoot

jlo_video_im_into_you_messi.jpg

giuseppezanottidesign.com

Jennifer Lopez 2011-04-22 - leaving the Commons in Calabasas - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->