Blake Lively (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

It is pretty cool that she went for an older collection. It seems she still has a good relationship with Karl despite not being the face of Chanel any more.

And yeah, she is so unabashedly showy, I can't help but find it endearing. The Ralph Lauren suit is genuinely one of her best looks ever.

I really like all the looks from this press trip so far. Well except for the Monse one.

My only problem with Blake is that she seems to always over-style her outfits. She picks an interesting dress and pairs it with interesting shoes and an interesting bag. Then she doesn't just wear one small ring and call it a night, she wears 4 big ones and hoop earrings and a stack of bracelets!

I do find it cute though because she seems to love fashion so much that she wants to wear everything and explore new looks. With her lack of stylist, major kudos!

Are we sure she doesn't have a stylist? There's no way she has time to pull all those clothes herself.

Can't call it a stylist... god forbid...

But I'm sure her "assistant" or "lifestyle counselor" worked overtime...

I do appreciate her effort though... she just doesn't get much work so she rarely does these big promo runs but she gives it her all when she can.

Ashley LongShore Celebrate the launch of The Pop Artist's - January 11

blakelively.sosugary.com

Filming 'The 'Rhythm Section' in ChinaTown, New York - January 13

blakelively.sosugary.com

On the set of 'The Rhythm Section' in New York - January 14

blakelively.sosugary.com

Reed Morano was directing the movie that is now shutting down.
The Blake Lively-fronted spy feature The Rhythm Section is being shut down.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that production has been suspended, with crews being told to find other work, while Lively recuperates from a hand injury.

The actress sustained the injury while doing a stunt on the Dublin set in December. At the time, production was temporarily suspended while she took time to heal. However, sources close to the situation now tell THR that Lively's initial hand surgery did not go as planned and the actress must undergo a second surgery and will need more time to recover.

It is currently unclear when filming will recommence. One insider said that just under half the movie has been shot, while another source said it could be five months before the production resumes.

The spy thriller, which has a production budget around $50 million, is being produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli of EON Productions, the company behind the James Bond franchise. Global Road (formerly known as IM Global) is financing.

The Rhythm Section is an adaptation of the first of Mark Burnell’s Stephanie Patrick novels, which follows a woman (Lively) that seeks to uncover the truth behind a plane crash that killed her family — a flight that she was meant to be on.

The Handmaid's Tale director Reed Morano is helming the feature, which also stars Jude Law. In a Jan. 5 interview with THR, Morano said, "[Lively's] okay. She's just recovering. The problem is that normally, that kind of an injury, you would have four to six weeks of rehab and then you would wear a splint. We have to go into stunts, so it's very complicated."

Paramount, which is handling worldwide distribution, has dated The Rhythm Section for a Feb. 22, 2019, release. It is unclear if that date will stand.

The producers on Monday confirmed the shutdown in a statement: "Hiatus on the production of The Rhythm Section has been extended due to the hand injury Blake Lively sustained while filming an action sequence on the action thriller at the end of last year."

hollywoodreporter.com

Arriving at Lincoln center to attend Michael Kors Show, February 14

blakelively.sosugary.com

Leaving and arriving back at her hotel in New York City, February 14

blakelively.sosugary.com

Lorraine Schwartz Launches The Eye Bangles Collection - March 13

blakelively.sosugary.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member