Blake Lively (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Blake Lively attends the UK premiere of "A Simple Favour" at the BFI Southbank on September 17, 2018 in London, England.
zimbio

Simple+Favour+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+_kLjWiN3nZll.jpg Simple+Favour+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+_W6RmYbjncLl.jpg Simple+Favour+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+43kiHzPhnU_l.jpg Simple+Favour+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+69BItXgnNTal.jpg Simple+Favour+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+diWfirXJbgNl.jpg Simple+Favour+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+fXL8Dgfbobkl.jpg Simple+Favour+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+HS690gMrlghl.jpg Simple+Favour+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+hYqkFr4J65fl.jpg Simple+Favour+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+kqtepJbTgdyl.jpg Simple+Favour+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+LKfHosfFpO_l.jpg

Leaving "A Simpl Favor" After Party in Mayfair Hotel in London - 17th sept
blakelively.sosugary.com

BLS_28129_1670.jpg BLS_28229_1594.jpg BLS_28329_1474.jpg BLS_28429_1405.jpg BLS_28529_1312.jpg BLS_28629_1233.jpg

I don't get why all the sudden she only wears suits, I don't like any of them.

She’s only wearing suits to promote her movie because her character wears suits. I’m sure she’ll stop when promotion is over. That said they are all hideous. She doesn’t carry them in real well as well as she did as her character in A Simple Favor.

She’s only wearing suits to promote her movie because her character wears suits. I’m sure she’ll stop when promotion is over. That said they are all hideous. She doesn’t carry them in real well as well as she did as her character in A Simple Favor.

Exactly! The original idea was good but after a while it became boring and predictable. The fact most outfits are ill fitting doesn't help either.
One more première in Paris tonight, then hopefully she'll go back to her usual fashion style.

The whole suit idea could have been fun if she wore them every once in awhile to promote the film and worked the look into her normal style. Wearing a suit for every.single.appearance. makes it seem gimmicky and silly, which I don't think was the goal.

Blake Lively attends "L'Ombre D'Emilie - A Simple Favor" Premiere at Cinema UGC Normandie on September 18, 2018 in Paris, France.
zimbio

L+Ombre+Emilie+Simple+Favor+Paris+Premiere+1KTIXSyvMjEl.jpg L+Ombre+Emilie+Simple+Favor+Paris+Premiere+3VYmIKXj6x6l.jpg L+Ombre+Emilie+Simple+Favor+Paris+Premiere+9twE2yb9YLsl.jpg L+Ombre+Emilie+Simple+Favor+Paris+Premiere+Kbv-an6cyxFl.jpg L+Ombre+Emilie+Simple+Favor+Paris+Premiere+KSuF_7N0oZll.jpg L+Ombre+Emilie+Simple+Favor+Paris+Premiere+LLrnzfYkFbQl.jpg L+Ombre+Emilie+Simple+Favor+Paris+Premiere+q7ySl8yhizhl.jpg L+Ombre+Emilie+Simple+Favor+Paris+Premiere+Qi4hoxP_jVzl.jpg L+Ombre+Emilie+Simple+Favor+Paris+Premiere+VhqgBv1nDxCl.jpg L+Ombre+Emilie+Simple+Favor+Paris+Premiere+xn9bPD_0YUsl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->