Bling Sting?

OMG! That fugly thing should be efficient: it would scare the thief away! :ninja:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 10 2004, 02:56 PM
Holy Cow!

I want one of those :woot:
[snapback]362479[/snapback]​
me too, i think that's great :lol:

Hehe that is a great idea :D it is rather fugly though :sick: hehe.

The ring i wear all the time is bullet proof...not realy sure what use that is...but it is :huh: and it's much cuter than that one :P

That is pretty bad looking. My luck I'd slip the safety and hurt someone on accident.

Originally posted by onehotgrrl@Sep 11 2004, 12:16 PM
Is that the same company that makes the bras which shoot mace?
[snapback]362930[/snapback]​
I've never thought about a defensive bra... :rofl: :rofl:

Does that actually work?

On the TV show "Popular" Nicole Julain had this knuckle ring that had b*tch on it. Quite fabulous.

121212125.jpg

It not THAT ugly, but I wouldn't wear it for fashion reasons.

Great idea. I'd love to have it....

It's a good idea in theory.. but I think if I were actually attacked I'd be too shocked to think about my ring, pulling the trigger, and then spraying my attacker.

And then there's also the aspect of having to wear the ring everyday - a constant reminder that you might be victimized. I'd be pretty depressed eventually...

Originally posted by Incroyable@Sep 11 2004, 03:08 AM
Does that actually work?

On the TV show "Popular" Nicole Julain had this knuckle ring that had b*tch on it. Quite fabulous.

121212125.jpg

[snapback]363190[/snapback]​

:lol: I used to love that show, and I still love that ring. 'b*tch' was backwards so it would look right when she socked someone with it, which is cool like nobodies business. I'm actually comtemplating having one of those custom-made..... :woot: :innocent: And I want the bra, too, so if anyone gives me crap about the ring I could blind them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->