Blumarine S/S 10 Milan

GREAT collection!
I love the vivid color,it's so summary and fresh.But it the miss the usual tackiness(I don't mean this in as a bad word)from Anna,last collection was so eye catching and crazy,while this one is much more toned down,but still stunning

I don't know why I still insist in seeing Blumarine's collections... They're terrible, really. My eyes hurt.

Yeah, the colors are too bright, it's like childrens clothes. But i like some pieces.

loved the colors. there were some really good pieces, others.. we can't talk about :lol:
but overall, really pretty and eye-catching

The dye colours may be a good idea for spring/summer, but what's up with the "let's put a spot here and the other one far way from the first one"... honestly? I liked the last one... I'm really disappointed. With the colours they used the last season, a fall/winter collection, I was expecting more from Molirani. This is boring.:yuk:

Why the tie-dye?? It doesn't even look good. And the styling is ultra tacky.
If Miss Poly can barely pull this off I doubt anyone else can.

I've seen better, waaaay!!! better at Blumarine. This feels used, dull and very average.

I don't believe that I would say this but too much colors. I was hoping something more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->