Bo Don

Reaction score
She's new on Wilma Wakker's board in the Netherlands :wub: A second Elsa Sylvan :woot:
Bo Don's stats are:
Height: 177cm
Bust: 79cm
Waist: 58cm
Hips: 85cm
Shoes: 40
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue green

Bo-01.jpg
Bo-08.jpg

Bo-02.jpg
Bo-03.jpg

Bo-04.jpg
Bo-05.jpg

Bo-06.jpg
Bo-07.jpg

(wilma wakkers models)

UCSB? lol.. I wonder where she got that sweater if she is all the way in the netherlands.

Anyway... stunning girl, can't wait to see more development

How intriguing! Loving the third and last shot especially. Tiny mouth + a kind of "broad" chin, always a combo that works for me. Moreover her measurements seem pretty much perfect to me :o Defenitely want to see more!

(And besides all her amazing looks: how cute is the name Bo? ^_^)

I'm certainly intrigued. She looked beautiful at Balenciaga, and her tests are even more promising.

What a pleasant surprise at Balenciaga! Bo Don looks very promising :wink:

Elsa Sylvan my as$...she looks way more elegant, composed and striking than Elsa. She looks like a total winner. Instant love :heart:

ETA: Bo Don is indeed her full name. Bo is a Dutch variation on Beau and Don is a simple last name. I like it a lot...makes her sound like an Asian model or something :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've subscribed to this thread just a week or two ago and I'm really happy she already has her major runway debut! Seems very promissing! :heart:

Wow, so little experience (I assume) but already big on the runway!

^^style.com listed Marilyn as her agency so im guessing that would be the case...but they get things wrong a lot of the time

Elsa Sylvan my as$...she looks way more elegant, composed and striking than Elsa. She looks like a total winner. Instant love :heart:

ETA: Bo Don is indeed her full name. Bo is a Dutch variation on Beau and Don is a simple last name. I like it a lot...makes her sound like an Asian model or something :lol:

It does sound like she's an asian model :lol:. She's lovely, so smooth and refined. :woot:

^^style.com listed Marilyn as her agency so im guessing that would be the case...

Wouldn't surprise me at all of that was the case, considering what a great job Marilyn has done with Gwen Loos. That's a great way into the Wilma network instead of all of her girls going to DNA.

Anyway, she's so not my usual type of girl, but I can't help but love how clean and refined her beauty is. :wub:

I noticed her in another show and immediately wondered if she had a thread. I like her better on the runway than in print so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->