Bo Don

She looks great in those BON pictures, can't wait to see her in a good editorial.

Very natural and lovely pictures from BON showing her natural and lovely side :wub: Curious for more!

That is stunning. She is SOOOO my type of girl...I feel like I have been waiting for someone like her for a long time and now she finally surfaces. I can't get enough of her face :heart:

Some new stunning polas!

2zdyb8g.jpg
35cjw49.jpg

And a few un-posted tests from her book:

marilyn-ny.com

Love the new polaroids, hopefully she goes to other fashion capitals next season

There's so much more character in her face in these polaroids, I LOVE it! :heart::wub:

^ :shock: Totally agreed. As much as I (still) think she needs to improve to impress me on the runways aswell, these digis are... heavenly!

She is all over the I Don't Like Mondays Boutique site:
http://www.idontlikemondays.us/page/IDLM/CTGY/WOMENS-NEW
Thanks! A selection of the shots:

idontlikemondays.us

Also, does anyone else think she could have been in NY to shoot something recently? Those polas from Marilyn are new, and then these "I Don't Like Mondays" pictures pop up and it's a company based in NY. In both sets of pics she's wearing the same black jeans, so I'm assuming they were shot around the same time. But I doubt she'd come all the way to NY just to shoot pictures for an online store. So maybe she was there for something else too?

Perhaps I'm just reading too much into things....:lol:

I've just discovered that I'm completely in love with her haircolour :wub:

Some more new tests:

marilyn-ny.com

The more I see of her, the more I like her. She's beautiful without being boring, and she has this stern attitude that I love. Makes her seem more mature. Does anyone happen to know how old she is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->