Bo Selecta

Acid

yes
Reaction score
I just wanted to share this with all the people who dont have access to the TV show Bo Selecta....

its this guy who dresses up in hillarious masks and pretends to be celebs.....he does THE most random things ever........as you'll probhably see from the pictures

Britney Spears..........
bs1.JPG

bs2.JPG

bs4.JPG

bs5.JPG

Argh! :P I hate Bo Selecta...I always remember the episode in London, "Hey, it's me, Michael Jackson, here in London; home of the Queen mother...F*CKER!"

Deadringers Posh & Becks kicks a$$ though...

Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas
cathrineandmichaelseries2.JPG

Justin Timberlake
timerlakeseries2.JPG

Destiny's Child
destiny.jpg

Christina Aguilera
avidtalk%20(9).jpg

How wierd... these characters looks like they came from Genesis' "Land of Confusion" video. :rolleyes:

"Oooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!
Me minge is kickin' up a right PONG!" - A.M. asMel B

I absolutely adore "Bo' Selecta" My friend Rhys let me borrow the 2nd season DVD and he had to pry it out of my hands at Heathrow because I wanted to share it with peeps in the US!

Sean, do you think I could get a US compatible version online? There might be a few rare copies out there but I'd have to search :ninja:

Next time I'm in London, I'm definitely going to find Avid Marion. He lives in Hackney :sick: but if you hang outside the BBc building in Soho you might glimpse him...here's hopin' :innocent:

Am I the only one here to find those costumes or masks, whatever you wanna call it, disturbing?? :ninja:

Those seriously huge faces could give me nightmares if i stared at them long enough :sick: :yuk:

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Jun 24th, 2004 - 1:32 pm
How wierd... these characters looks like they came from Genesis' "Land of Confusion" video. :rolleyes:
:cry: eeeeeeek!! i remember that vid :wacko:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Jun 24th, 2004 - 6:54 pm
Those seriously huge faces could give me nightmares if i stared at them long enough :sick: :yuk:
Don't worry vintage_princess, you're not the only one who finds these mask creepy ! :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seltzeess
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->