Bonnie Chen

L'Wren Scott F/W 13.14
ARC0710_450x675.jpg

style

I too don't understand why she's soo underrated:huh:.. That excuse of her being "too commercial" is TOTAL bs, cuz if Shu Pei (who imo is far more commercial than her) can have a decent career then this beauty shouldn't be struggling:rolleyes:

^In my honest opinion , I believe that it's because she looks really exotic and the fashion industry loves to use Asians who look very stereotypically 'Asian'.

I dont see where that commercial look came from, she got that strong bone structure o.O

Maybe its just that she doesnt fit into designers' taste that much :smile:

^In my honest opinion , I believe that it's because she looks really exotic and the fashion industry loves to use Asians who look very stereotypically 'Asian'.

There might be truth to that. Bonnie has a well defined face and features but also very distinct from "stereotype 'Asian" features. I personally think she is gorgeous and much much more attractive than some of the other top girls out there.

Frankly saying i'm not her biggest fan but i have to say she deserves to make it big though! That's solely because her face is just too stunning to be ignored imo. She needs more attention! Here's a shot of her taken during Paris FW. She looks radiant ^_^

Bonnie_Chen_chloe_Melodie_Jeng_2203.jpg

models

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue China January 2012 Supplement Cover
A Whisper of Spring

Photographer: Stockton Johnson
Styling: Eric Young

my scans

Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply F/W 2013 Campaign With Avicii

ralphlauren.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue China September 2013