Boston shopping

^ Well, even Gucci would be an improvement over a lot of what I saw on my trip :wink: Suspect none of my former coworkers would spring for it though ...

Isn't it interesting when stores send that 'Don't come in at all' vibe? I have always gotten that from Carolina Herrera, and I think it's more of a diffusion line store, but who knows ... because I've never been in (got the memo).
When I finally win that multi-million dollar lottery, I'll spring for your trip; and then go shopping in NY instead.

The CH store here? Yeah, that's a diffusion-line store. The workers there, and at the S'aint Laurent store down the hall, always look bored s'less, which probably points to staff thinking, "Ugh, another day at this store that nobody shops in."

^ It's true ... it's totally boring to work at a low-traffic store. I looked it up ... we have both here locally, but the one I'm thinking of is diffusion. What in the world do they think they have to be exclusionary about ... :argg: I've bought CH at Dillard's, for heaven's sake.

For some reason this has put me in mind of what I thought was really fantastic service at Valentino, where I was buying shoes. Some #$%^&* had left gum on the floor in the mall, and I ended up tracking it into their boutique and onto their plush area rug. I was mortified, and she couldn't have been nicer about it, even though I'm imagining the store employees had to try to clean it up themselves ... :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->