Rome shopping

krissi_x5452

Reaction score
I'm leaving for Rome :heart: in 2 weeks and I still have no idea what to visit.
I'm there for 5 days and I'm desperately looking for some nice places. I need not only good shops (also highly appreciated!!) but also some cultural places such as museums or important sights you recommend.
Thanks in advance, cheers Krissi

best shop & worth checking is the conceptstore TAD , via del Babuino 155a where you can find McQueen, Chloe, Guia and more.

also try the usual shops at Plaza del Espania (LV, Hermes, Dior, Prada etc) nightlife was a bit too slow when i visited in January, the action seems to be all around Campo di Fiore's little bars and pubs.

Don't miss the world-famous "Fontana di Trevi."

Throw a coin into the fountain over your shoulder. It brings good luck & apparently will mean that you'll return to Rome. Well all roads lead to Rome... :lol:

yes, of course, fontana di trevi is really something not to be missed and a trademark of Rome.
also loved the Pantheon and all the archeological sites.

Originally posted by étoiledunord@Jul 26 2004, 12:43 PM
Don't miss the world-famous "Fontana di Trevi."

Throw a coin into the fountain over your shoulder. It brings good luck & apparently will mean that you'll return to Rome. Well all roads lead to Rome... :lol:
[snapback]316099[/snapback]​

Thanks a lot. I will visit Fontana di Trevi :smile:

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 26 2004, 12:38 PM
best shop & worth checking is the conceptstore TAD , via del Babuino 155a where you can find McQueen, Chloe, Guia and more.

also try the usual shops at Plaza del Espania (LV, Hermes, Dior, Prada etc) nightlife was a bit too slow when i visited in January, the action seems to be all around Campo di Fiore's little bars and pubs.
[snapback]316093[/snapback]​

Thank you. I was looking for places like that :flower:

Shopping in Rome?

I am going to Rome on friday, and I was wondering if any romans are on this board and tell me some good vintage shops and hidden secret shops I cannot otherwise find. Im especially interested in buying good cowboy boots. Help! I have been a few times to Rome and I could not find anything besides the classic shops around the centre! Thank you!

I'd be interested in this too, I'm going to Rome in summer and I'd like to know interesting shops.

is suggest another site, but i'm not sure if i'll get into trouble?????

Rome isnt too great for shopping, they have a cool Diesel shop and not much else, even their Zara sucks ...
you simply need to visit tad* its in the center of Rome but no street name here

this is Rome's 'collete' so to say, i just have their phone number +39 08 32695129 :wink:

for vintage try this weekend market.. the via Porteze or something, you need to walk down the very end and a bit to the right to find any reasonable vintage thrift but still nothing very special..

Last edited by a moderator:
isnt luisviaroma in Rome...

since they're european with roma on the end???

just a stab...lol...

I know Tad, its an amazing store. It's in via del babuino, very near to the spanish steps! The market is porto portese I think but i have never been!

I only remember via condotti, near piazza di spagna, but I was there a long time ago so I don't remember which stores they have there.

Chloe & Chanel in Rome & Florence

Where can one buy a Chloe Python Silverado in Rome? As there is no Chloe store in Rome, I would appreciate any feedback on which stores in Rome stock Chloe.

Also where is the Chanel store in Rome? The website indicates that there is no store in Rome but I know that there is. The last time I was in Rome, which was several years back now, I was staying around the Spanish Steps area and did not recall any Chanel store there.

Apart from LVR in Florence, where can one get Chloe?

Any feedback would be good.... :P Thanks!!!

Hi. The Chanel store in Rome is not far from the Spanish Steps on Via del Babuino which runs from the fountain at the base of the Steps and ends at the Piazza del Popolo.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chanel[/font]
Via del Babuino, 98/101
Rome, 00187
Tel: +39 06692070
Fax: +39 066794599

I haven't been to Florence in a while. Don't think there is a Chanel there.

If there is a Chanel store in Rome, it may be on the Via Veneto. I can't remember exactly either, but check it out.

You'll find a store who carries Chloé a bit further in via del babuino (down to piazza del popolo)...the store is called 'Gente'. There's also (on the other side of the street) the TAD conceptstore which carries Chloé, Lanvin, Rochas etc..
All in one street:wink: Good luck!

cinderbellas said:
If there is a Chanel store in Rome, it may be on the Via Veneto. I can't remember exactly either, but check it out.

The Chanel store is in via del babuino, I know for sure:flower:

Thanks you all!!!! Really appreciate the info heaps heaps heaps!!!

A friend is leaving for Rome in 2 days time and I'm contemplating getting him to buy me a cream Chloe Paddington OR a Large python Chloe silverado. Wonder if he'll go track down these stores...hmmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->