Bottega Veneta F/W 07.08 : Anja, Inguna, Kim & Noah by Anne Leibovitz

gorgeous shot :heart: and of course it doesn't hurt tha my darling Anja is in it :wub:

this is awsome, Leiboviz is amazing, everything she does is amazing

I didn't expect that! That's a brilliant, romantic ad. One of the most beautiful ones EVER :wub:

They change photographer just about every season...
Leibowitz is a good fit, though. Beautiful.

i think i'm the only one who isn't crazy about it...
i need to see it in print before i reserve final judgement, but something seems off about it...:unsure:

It's amazing:o. I didn't expect that from Bottega and I'm so pleasantly surprised now^_^

It seems to me that it is one of the best Bottega Veneta's campaign ever! I love the colors!

I dunno, I think in print the focus will be more where Inguna is - she'll be more central in it. She's removed from the other two which is interesting. The juxtaposition of her alone versus those two leaning on one another is really cool. Like Tomas had her set apart. Angle of the face, though, is Kim, you can see her best in the thumbnail! I love the three together, very amazing casting choice!

To be honest, the first thing anyone will notice is probably Anja's legs.

Wow, I love this!
I can't wait to see the larger versions.
The mood really compliments the clothing.
The ad is simply beautiful...really breathtaking.

I didn't expect that! That's a brilliant, romantic ad. One of the most beautiful ones EVER :wub:
my thoughts exactly, amelia.. this is just so so breathtaking and beautifully done.. I wonder if anyone will challenge this in the upcoming weeks.. :heart:

reminds me of the movie 'little women' or even 'the virgin suicides'. it's beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->