Bottega Veneta S/S 2017 by Todd Hido

Yes, MulletProof...Lauren was enough.

Even if the campaign is beautiful, it could have been even more beautiful with Lauren as the only woman.

Vittoria is beautiful and sophisticated but Lauren is much more BV. Their clientele is Lauren...
We are not going to act like BV is a brand that 20 years old women buys...It's not Chanel and it doesn't have the show-off appeal of Hermes.

I like it but i'm not wowed.

Vittoria is the new Mica....3 campaigns already.

Actually Vittoria has got 5 campaigns: YSL,Fendi,Givenchy,Alberta Ferretti and BV

^^
Sometimes i wish models like Vittoria knew how to be active on social media or how to market themselves to beat the Cara, Kendall and others at their own games.

She has the potential to be more than an industry darling...

I wish it was just Lauren and Vittoria. Their shots are gorgeous and represent BV for the young and older generations. Joan adds nothing, as usual.

I still hope we will get some better shots of Lauren, I'm glad she got the campaign. Good for Vittoria as well, she looks beautiful as usual.
Any idea on the photographer?

YES Vittoria! She really does look great in everything. ^_^

Wish they had a better selection of male models too.

I'd like to believe political correctness forms part of the reason why brands are forever employing this multi approach. They for instance couldn't just go with Lauren because she would alienate the 30-something who could afford BV. And a model of colour would silence the naysayers and together the campaign would tick at least two boxes. We've created this state of affairs, now we must bear the consequences.

Vittoria's very last shot looks great, and I love all the clothes.

The shot of Vittoria on the couch looks very Camilla Akrans. It's good.

The male shots are gorgeous! I love the atmosphere and mood captured.

Lauren's shot is eye-catching, but obviously could have been better, she looks amazing though!

Vittoria is one of the few saving graces for this sad current state in the modeling industry. She looks divine in this campaign, giving off a a strong Daria Werbowy vibe!

Joan is too much of a fierce personality to be a face of such a demure brand. Her shot, with how she's posing and how she's styled, looks more like a Cavalli ad circa 2008/9 than any of what BV has produced in the past and present. She looks amazing in her own right, just not fit for BV!

THE ART OF COLLABORATION SPRING/SUMMER 2017 WITH TODD HIDO

BEHIND THE SCENES

YouTube/Bottega Veneta

Lauren has a second look in the video, can't wait to see more shots of her:smile:

The campaign is beautiful, glad to see Lauren begin part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->