Chanel 'Gabrielle' Fragrance 2017 : Kristen Stewart by Karim Sadli

This is fantastic! Love the choice of Beyoncé for the music too.

Is that Beyonce?! Now it's explained why I loathe the song, her albums on loop are what i imagine is being played at the gates of hell, i think it's single handily making me hate the whole concept, a pity because the perfume is actually quite good.

I really love this. Very modern and timeless!

Chanel's films are kinda schizophrenic: N°5 is beyond cheesy, Chance is very fun (as usual with JPGoude) and Coco Mademoiselle is half cheesy/classy.

This perfume has the potential to be Chanel's new Coco Mademoiselle as the N°5 is not their biggest seller anymore.
The Gisele campaign was a flop and thanks to "L'eau" et "L'eau premiere", they have managed to increase their sales. It's interesting to see that today, the Chanel business is really driven by the fashion department.

I'm on board with Gabrielle. The perfume is good, the ad campaign is good...I've heard that the bag is doing very well...So, it may be a win for them.

Now, they need to change Gisele for N°5 when her contract ends.

Actually the song is from Emili Sande. I thought it was Beyonce as well when the first time I heard it but turned out it's Emili's LOL.

KStew looks awesome in this campaign. She also looks good in motions

Actually the song is from Emili Sande. I thought it was Beyonce as well when the first time I heard it but turned out it's Emili's LOL.

KStew looks awesome in this campaign. She also looks good in motions

it is beyonce...Chanel youtube credited her. very obviously it's her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->