Bottega Veneta S/S 2021 by Tyrone Lebon

The shot with the dog is exceptional, I love it. The others are nice but nothing amazing.

it’s not my type of add... also if you’re going to do shots where the fabric of the clothes matches the couch then do it every there’s a couch.
I personally find it a terrible idea )even if it’s better thought than the Chanel one)...

also, the result looks disjointed (couple of pictures look super random).
it’s a miss imo.

BottegaVeneta_Salon01_A1-1336x2048.jpg BottegaVeneta_Salon01_A9-1336x2048.jpg BottegaVeneta_Salon01_A11-1536x1002.jpg BottegaVeneta_Salon01_A12-1336x2048.jpg BottegaVeneta_Salon01_A6-1336x2048.jpg BottegaVeneta_Salon01_A2-1336x2048.jpg BottegaVeneta_Salon01_A4-1336x2048.jpg
source: interviewmagazine.com

This is how you sell sex appeal and still make it feel luxurious. And they didn't push the accessories so aggressively. That green coat, delicious. Someone need to forward this to Matthew M Williams :brows:.

Thank @GERGIN, didn't know you already create this thread.

Love it! Creative, humorous, luxurious, sexy – all we need it to be.

what’s that stupid trend of matching clothes with your furniture? first Chanel, now this...

the campaign is great although I still think it’s fashion for dummies and the whole thing is Juergen x Céline wannabe.

I am a Tyrone Lebon stan and I love Daniel Lee's BV. However, this is my least fav BV campaign to date. I understand the concept as they are trying to market within the the current situation (with the stay-at-home orders and all) but the general mood is drab and the casting is disjointed. I hope more images come with better models.

I like the campaign but I would have loved it if the models were maybe less young, with more character on their face.

Fernando Cabral should be the permanent face of BV menswear!

Loving that audacious yet subtle at the same time sexy vibes. May not be a striking as Daniel’s previous campaigns but it’s timely in a way.

Finally someone in underwear while flipping through a magazine.

Why are their casting always black and white?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->