00010f.jpg

00100f.jpg

love this take note of the tiny bag :heart:
00130f.jpg

00190f.jpg

00180f.jpg
:heart:

very cute, and finally, I see some "colors"!! :lol:

Lena, the 2nd and 3rd pictures you posted are also my favorite, and I love that bag in the first picture :heart:

love this make up & hair

00250f.jpg

00300f.jpg

00360f.jpg

even though not really my style, those here are quite cute & original :wink:

glad you liked this misspurple.. :wink:

so i think matt lipsticks are really emerging (making me :blush: GLAD)
i had enough of all the :rolleyes: ..erhhh shiny lips everywhere i look :ninja:

00430f.jpg
:heart:

I'm sorry but I find this truly horrible - I've no idea what its trying to say, what happened to the 'classic' Bottega they were pushing for the last couple of seasons? Obviously didn't work, now they have changed direction again and its just bad!

Actually Bottega has been trying to get out of it's "classical" mode for a few years now. I would have to say about 3...I used to work for their PR firm, so I remember even then, they were trying to remake the way people see them.
I like quite a number of the pieces of this collected. I LOVE the details. The waves in the hair are great....if anyone knows how to make them, PM me please...i've been trying and failing.

i like this collection, very wearable...and those white shoes with the feathers are amazing, but Bottega never does HIGH heels :(

:heart: the more i see them the more i love them (embroidered B.V shoes)

It's pretty bad, which does not surprise me. Everything Gucci Group lays its hands on turns to you know what....

Sugo is right, BV has been trying to get out of their "classic" mode, rather that's what their corporate bosses have been pushing them to do. Needless to say it's not working, and it never will. BV should do what they do best, status woven leather pieces. They should just advertise more (well, they have been under the Gucci umbrella). They are kind of lost, I guess - they wanted to be Hermes, but never got there. Now they want to be Balenciaga - they won't get there either, unless they get some real talent.

Originally posted by faust@Mar 10th, 2004 - 9:02 am
It's pretty bad, which does not surprise me. Everything Gucci Group lays its hands on turns to you know what....

Sugo is right, BV has been trying to get out of their "classic" mode, rather that's what their corporate bosses have been pushing them to do. Needless to say it's not working, and it never will. BV should do what they do best, status woven leather pieces. They should just advertise more (well, they have been under the Gucci umbrella). They are kind of lost, I guess - they wanted to be Hermes, but never got there. Now they want to be Balenciaga - they won't get there either, unless they get some real talent.
Faust, I really agree. I remember being really excited by their plans (to go the Hermes route) which were mentioned in a W article some time ago; this is completely not the direction they wanted.... :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->