Boudicca A/w 2004

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Feb 18th, 2004 - 2:45 am
to me it is so poeniegnt(sp)
:o :rofl: now what could this mean? space ? :wacko:

Originally posted by Lena+Feb 17th, 2004 - 4:47 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Feb 17th, 2004 - 4:47 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Feb 18th, 2004 - 2:45 am
to me it is so poeniegnt(sp)
:o :rofl: now what could this mean? space ? :wacko: [/b][/quote]

Definition: \Poign"ant\, a.
1. Pricking; piercing; sharp; pungent. ``His poignant
spear.'' --Spenser. ``Poynaunt sauce.'' --Chaucer.

2. Fig.: Pointed; keen; satirical.

His wit . . . became more lively and poignant. --Sir
W. Scott.

thats better and completly on point B)

(btw, i've missed you space :heart: )

I don't know about the rest of you guys,it was a lovely collection in itself, but overall I found it a little 'too' aggressive. Now that I think of it,even alot of their earlier work was more cerebral than this. Still some beautiful stuff but the emotions behind it turn me off just a bit.

I didn't even see Scarlett to be honest with you Lena. :unsure:

You're very welcome SoftGrey* :wink:

Originally posted by Scott@Feb 17th, 2004 - 5:05 pm
I don't know about the rest of you guys,it was a lovely collection in itself, but overall I found it a little 'too' aggressive. Now that I think of it,even alot of their earlier work was more cerebral than this. Still some beautiful stuff but the emotions behind it turn me off just a bit.

I think the presentation made it a little more dark. But I also think the tailoring is a bit sharper than past at least at some points. But like I said i feel its a reflection of the state of the world, not fashion.

And I totally respect that as you know. But its quite overwhelming in certain spots which I feel as a spectator I can't really get to love on my own. That whole "let the clothes speak for itself" quotation? But nevertheless,the collection as a whole was quite beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->