Boy Meets World Star Arrested

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
Remember Topanga?

wenn914872__oPt.jpg

This is the best thing that could happen to her career!
Boy Meets World alum Danielle Fishel has been arrested for drunk driving.
We expect a teary apology on the Tyra Banks show real soon!

perezhilton.com

thats so funny because i saw this show for the first time in like 5 years last night!:lol:

This sounds like something that would've happened on Boy Meets World to show what a bad thing drunk driving is....... Or maybe I'm thinking of Growing Pains.

This sounds like something that would've happened on Boy Meets World to show what a bad thing drunk driving is....... Or maybe I'm thinking of Growing Pains.
Boy Meets World as well. But Topanga probably wouldn't be the one doing it.

OMG I loved Sean. I think I had posters of him from Teen Beat and Bop hanging on my wall :lol:

When my friend first told me about this I thought he meant that it was something that happened on the show.

Omg I used to think she was so beautiful, especially when she had really really really long hair. Now I guess she's crazy, 2007 was a grotesque year for celebrity, thank christ it's over.

She is a correspondent on the Tyra Banks Show and a spokesperson for Nutrisystem or one of those diet programs now.

Anyway, I used to love her too. I was so jealous of her hair...and of the fact that every guy I knew wanted to go out with her! :lol:

I still think of BMW whenever I go to Topanga, lol

oh Danielle, where is George Feeny to set her straight when you need him?
:rofl:

Does anyone remember when Keri Russell played George Feeney's neice? Eric had a crush on her.

Oh, I loooooved Eric! He got kind of busted looking in the last few seasons though. :huh:

I DO!!!

I taped that episode and watched it many many times :smile: But now all I remember about it was how much I loved her hair!

I'm amazed she's still trying to work the Hollywood scene....I always assumed she was married with a butt-load of kids somewhere in Nebraska or something. I Wiki'd her and apparently she's pretty much done jack-sh*t since the BMW days.

She was HUGE back in the day...poor thing.

Sidenote:Nutrisystem is grotesque--- the food is god-awful :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->