James Franco Stays Away From The Gay Question

Kenysha75

Reaction score
jamesfrancogayornotgay.jpg

Performance fartist, Yale student and sometimes actor James Franco refused to answer a question regarding his sexuality at a Q&A for his documentary Saturday Night at the Tribeca Film Festival. b*tch dodged that shi* like he was Vanilla and the question was a yarmulke.

Apparently, some nosy as* ho in the audience asked James about a dude-on-dude kiss he shared with Will Forte on SNL. James' publicist shot the question down and told James to keep all his lips shut.

A witness tells Gatecrasher, "One of the guests asked James a few things that alluded to his sexuality. Franco's rep stopped him from answering, and the crowd got really uncomfortable."

The witness says that James later laughed about it with Will while they took pictures of themselves at the after-party, "And then James turned to Will and joked, ‘Uh-oh, this one is going to make people talk!' Will even told a passerby, 'James is a very passionate kisser!'"

How rude and disrespectful of that b*tch to ask James such a personal question! If James prefers the coc* to the cooch (or vice versa), it's still not going to stop hos from massaging their fuc* parts to his movies.

That dumb b*tch should've asked something more important like: "James, is your peen shaped more like a burrito, a taquito or a churro?"

Or: "James, can you please show us the face you make when you're about to nud all over a pair of succulent as* cheeks? Oh, and can you scream 'Here comes the fiesta, b*tch!' right before you make that face? Thanks."

Those are the kind of questions that will further our cause. Not the stupid gay question. I swear, some people are so fuc*ing tacky.
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
I love whoever wrote that article. Here comes the fiesta, b!tch....:lol:

I believe he is gay, or at least bi, and has been dropping many hints about this over the past few years in magazine interviews. Nevertheless, this seems like the least of his problems at this point...

I agree.

It's frankly none of anyone's business.

If he wants to say, he will.

Besides, many people in this business are gay or bi. Rarely is someone 100% straight or gay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard so many stories about his girlfriends though... they could easily be beards, sure, but I don't know. Something tells me that James is, if anything, heteroflexible.

He gives me the same impression as George Clooney... very manly and always with beautiful girlfriends but gayer than Ricky Martin...

^He isn't, track marks do not look like that (yes, I've seen my fair share of junkies)

Anyway. We have a saying in Denmark: A hole is a hole. :rofl:

I'm not so sure that there really is such a thing as "bisexual".
I find it hard to believe that a man who's willing to let another man have his way with him would actually have any genuine sexual interest in a woman. :blink:

james franco has a gay-themed film coming out in september of this year. why on earth would he alienate the one audience who might go and buy tickets to that film or rent it on video. being elusive feeds the speculation. the speculation keeps his name in the press. the press makes people want to see the movie. it's quite simple, really.

^I think you're right!
Where did this whole gay thing come from anyway? I never got the gay vibe from him, and he has a girlfriend for chick's sake!

why wouldn't james franco avoid the "gay question"? i avoid it too because it's nobody's business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->