Brandon Davis misbehaves at Paris` birthday party

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Brandon Davis insults guests at Paris Hilton’s birthday party

paris_hilton_nicole_richie_01.jpg
Paris Hilton’s third party to celebrate her 26th birthday ended in tears after her friend, oil heir Brandon Davis got drunk and started abusing the other guests.

After a (promotional) party in Austria and another in Las Vegas, Paris was joined by a group of friends and family at the Prime Grill in Beverly Hills on Saturday night to celebrate her big day that took place earlier this month.
Guests included Paris’ parents and sister Nicky Hilton, Nicole Richie, Paula Abdul and Courtney Love & daughter Francis Bean as well as Brandon.
Brandon first started on Paula Abdul, mocking her Syrian heritage saying by shouting insults in a supposedly Arabic accent then throwing flowers at her - and then the flower holders - as she stood up to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Paris.
Paula left the party instead of singing and so Brandon turned to Courtney Love instead. An onlooker revealed: “He lifted [Courtney] up so she was straddling his waist. Her dress was riding up as he made lewd suggestions and simulated sex in front of her daughter.”
But it wasn’t until Brandon made a grab for the Chopard diamond necklace Paris had borrowed for the evening that security stepped in to remove him. He was later seen talked to Paris’ publicist Elliot Mintz while Paris reportedly cried inside the restaurant.
However, she didn’t let it completely ruin her evening or her friendship with Brandon - she was spotted enjoying the after-party at her nearby home later that night and and was out and about with Brandon enjoying the post-Oscars events on Sunday evening.

http://fametastic.co.uk/archive/20070227/4946/brandon-davis-insults-guests-at-paris-hiltons-birthday-party/

:lol: :lol: :lol: TEAM GREASY BEAR! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder what`s worse: being friends with that hopeless case or wanting Paula Abdul to sing Happy Birthday for you!? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go, Greasy Bear!

I can't stand these people but I find this story amusing for some reason.

"Tragic comedy"?

novella said:
I can't stand these people but I find this story amusing for some reason.

We find it amusing because we can`t stand them :wink:

What`s better than watching people who are "better" than you ruining it all!? It`s as if Brandon himself delivered the reasons not to be jealous of him; he has it all; money, access to celebs and hot spots, attractivity etc and what does he do with all the blessings that most people never receive? He blows it all and instead of enjoying his blessed life he is just an eternally-misbehaving drunk who insults others in a disgusting & vulgar matter...tragic...but isn`t tragic comedy the best comedy? ^_^

This guy seriously disgusts me and creeps me out...

He's probably the best estimation of what Paris Hilton would be if born male.

shoesexy said:
He's probably the best estimation of what Paris Hilton would be if born male.

Good point! :flower: That`s probably why they like each other.

Brandon being an *** isn't surprising-- the shocker is that people still hang out with him :yuk:

“He lifted [Courtney] up so she was straddling his waist. Her dress was riding up as he made lewd suggestions and simulated sex in front of her daughter.”

Seriously, considering she's Courtney Love's daughter I doubt she hasn't seen that before.

VainJane said:
Brandon being an *** isn't surprising-- the shocker is that people still hang out with him :yuk:

Seriously, considering she's Courtney Love's daughter I doubt she hasn't seen that before.

It sounded pretty drawn out, which meant Courtney didn't leave when it first started, like any other reasonable person. I mean, you'd have to at least passively participate to have the interaction last more than 20 seconds. Also, I'm sure CL is cabable of hurling something at him (mic stand) if she really wasn't offended. Also, isn't that a strange place for a newly sober person to be anyway....WITH THEIR DAUGHTER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->