Matthieu Blazy - Designer, Creative Director of Bottega Veneta

THAT bottle looks.....not my taste........

THE Names of the frafrnaces....... well.........average....
"Come with me" is cheesy as f*ck

And yes we don't know yet is this bottle comes from a butt or inside a butt. Any volunteer ?

Yeah this is a miss. He’s out of his element here. I get that Kering Beauté needs to make waves and he’s one of their faithful soldiers but he really should’ve left this to people who know what they’re doing. I’m not convinced Mathieu is the type of gay that would browse through the beauty department of a store, he looks like the 3-in-1 shampoo/bodywash type.

I like it - it’s very much in line with Murano’s principles in spite of, maybe sometimes, unfortunate shape of that bottle. But more that the bottle I’m interested in content of it - will definitely have a proper sniff next time I’ll visit BV.

I have really been looking forward to this..... but this bottle.........i also like the murano aesthetic.... but the shape is not good....

Sad!

That bottle looks like a butt plug and the fragrance names sound a title of a Gucci-by-Sabato collection.
from what I understand they're releasing the 50ml bottles a few months before 75 and 300 to give people time to adjust :ninjas:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->