Brandon Maxwell F/W 2016.17 by Brandon Maxwell

sixtdaily

Reaction score
First campaign for the brand, photographed by Brandon Maxwell.
Models: Herieth Paul, Riley Montana, Maria Borges, Leila Nda, Ophélie Guillermand, Blanca Padilla.

brandonmaxwellstudio

Last edited by a moderator:
Maria and Riley look phenomenal in the second shot.:heart:

I have nothing but love for this, excellent cast!

I just saw this on Fashionista! Looks superb, and he photographed it too. Bravo Brandon.

His designs are boring but gorgeous. So is this campaign. Nothing groundbreaking but everyone looks stunning.

Just love the fact that he photographed this. He understands his clothes and the images are impressive. Take notes Lagerfeld!

These are quite commercial shots, but then again his designs are just that so I guess it suits the aesthetic of the brand. The second image is my favorite as well, all three girls look incredibly elegant and serene.

The second one is just perfect , the composition looks classic and chic

I'm so happy for the cast, most of the underrated girls are here :heart:. I loved the images. Can't wait for more.

Well, I like him better as a photographer. This is gorgeous. Every girl fits in harmoniously and the photography really makes it better. As for clothes like his, this is beyond my expectation.

This is truly brilliant. The cast is amazing and so are the images. Stunning work!

I think he may have had a successful career as a celebrity fashion photographer, becasue there's nothing special about the clothes. The focus is more on the women than on the clothes. Even though there's not single piece of jewellery in any of these shots, the entire set of images screams 'jewellery campaign' to me.

Beautiful and sensual, something we don't see that much in fashion today.
His clothes are not that interesting..they are not even runway-worthy.

He should do lookbooks and campaigns. It elevate his clothes much more!

Good campaign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->