Brandy

I don't think there's anything wrong with Brandy's nose but her eyes are really far apart.

The best she's ever looked IMO is in post #30 (with her hair pulled back and the hoop earrings.)

^^ you're right she's actually glowing in those pics.

Brandy in yellow - L.A. Drive - 29.07.2008

celebutopia

Anna Ortiz, Bijou Phillips and Brandy @ Tracy Reese Spring 2009 fashion show (Front Row) during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, NYC, September 7

celebutopia

Brandy 2009-03-25 - Out For Lunch In Century City, LA (celebcity).

Singer/actress Brandy and her little brother reality star/singer Ray J spent some sibling time together on Monday afternoon. The two were spotted walking back to their cars after having lunch in Los Angeles, California.
Brandy is reportedly in the studio working on her 6th full length album and Ray J is set to film the reunion show of his VH1 series ‘For The Love of Ray J‘ this week in Cali. The show will be hosted by Lala Vazquez.

52jn04.jpg

20gy6f5.jpg

concreteloop.com

Brandy gets ready to depart from Los Angeles International Airport, 23/05/09 -celebcity.

I don't like that short do. I prefer a long(er) haired Brandy

Brandy Norwood candids in Beverly Hills - August 19, 2009 (tlfan.to).

some new pics:

Brandy performs live during Verizon Wireless & BlackBerry album release party for Timbaland new album "Shock value II" in Miami Beach, Dec 6 - celebutopia.

Brandy I Tried Afrodisiac Album 2004

:heart:Hottest track ever :heart:
coldplay sample+timbo
[myspace]1926064[/myspace]

I really loved her very first album

I also like her because she talked about feeling insecure and being teased growingup..

I like both of her TV shows Thea & Moesha

Brandy Norwood leaving the Miami Dolphins game at Land Shark Stadium Miami January 3, 2010

thecelebcity

Brandy 2010-01-23 - Films Her Reality Show in West Hollywood

celebrity-paradise

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->