Brandy

Brandi rocks up to House of Blues in LA wearing a tight fitting black romper suit and an Avatar-inspired ponytail.
(January 29, 2010)

zimbio

Anymore new brandy photos? i really like brandy and her style...and her new show is great

Singer Brandy arrives at the VEVO and Compound Entertainment present Ne-Yo and Friends event at Avalon on November 21, 2010 in Hollywood, California

zimbio

wearing Celine Resort jacket, ss12 Celine top and Brian Atwood "Alesha's" 3/13/12 on BET's 106th and Park.

r7sv8n.jpg

dailymotion, style.com

new single with Monica "It All Belongs To Me"

3/4/12

Brandy made the announcement this past weekend as she took to the stage at Factory Nightclub in Hollywood to perform a few of her hits which included ‘The Boy Is Mine’ ‘What About Us’, I wanna Be Down’ and ‘Right Here (Departed)” in which she dedicated to Whitney Houston. Although fans were hoping she would tribute Whitney Houston with one of her songs, Brandy announced that she was not ready to sing any of Whitney’s hits just yet:

I heard there was a rumor that I was doing a Whitney Houston tribute tonight. Well unfortunately that’s not true because I would be an emotional wreck right now. I’m just not ready to sing any of those songs. You guys know what that’s about. But I want you guys to make some noise for the woman who gave me the dream.

After singing ‘The Boy Is Mine’ Brandy did announce that she would be naming her new album “Two Eleven (2/11)’ which is not only her birthday but the day that Whitney Houston passed away. She confirmed the news again via twitter.

Two Eleven – June 2012

Necole Bitchie, youtube

i6fv3n.png
2qbtxd4.png

more from her 106 appearance.

Reebok Launch wearing 3.1 Phillip Lim s/s 12

Mike Posner, Swizz Beatz, Brandy and Rick Ross attend the Reebok Classics Icons launch at Madison Square Garden on March 14, 2012 in New York City.

qoiqgj.jpg
2cc7sl.jpg

34yei9y.jpg

brandy daily, vogue

Jay Leno Performance wearing Viktor & Rolf fw11 blouse and Balenciaga ss12 shoes.

9rn8dl.jpg
16abss7.jpg

2/16/2012
Brandy and Monica performed their new duet “It All Belongs To Me” on the Tonight Show With Jay Leno. Dressed in all black, seems like the ladies are still trying to maintain the Whitney Houston memory spirit with Monica sporting a picture with Houston on it. Go figure! Even though most fans are still torn about the song, seeing Brandy and Monica on stage is about the only good thing. This was the first time they have publicly performed the new single. Both singers are prepping new albums, each of which will feature the song.

vogue, brandyblog, musedmagmonline.

wearing Balenciaga ss11 top at MTV studios. (for VH1′s Big Morning Buzz show)
2q2ing1.jpg

28wjuyu.jpg
14m9hdy.jpg
2iuv5x.jpg

brandy blog, vogue.

Brandy heads out for a mani_pedi in Beverly Hills, CA- April 4th, 2011 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

4-10-12 Leaving GMA after performance with Monica. carrying a oversized Celine "Boston" tote.

24pwg2w.jpg

9bg0p1.jpg
w1whg6.jpg

4-11-12 Leaving Live With Kelly after performance with Monica.

o1qvn.jpg
280lcia.jpg

BrandyDaily.com, youtube.com, purseblog.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched her behind her music special on vh1 and it was so sad hearing everything she's gone through. It seems like she's happy now which is great.

^^Yeah, i watched it too and it really was sad to hear what she has gone through. Im glad she seems to be in a much better place in her life today, and she looks beautiful!! And it seems her fashion sense has gotten a lot better recently ^^

I too watched her 'Behind the Music' and although I knew a lot about what she went through, it was still very disheartening seeing her talk about her past struggles and those that will remain. The media can be so very cruel but its good to see that she is rising above the hate. Of course some of the things she went through were of her own volition and some were due to having stage parents.

I love Brandy and wish her nothing but the very best. She is truly one of the most underrated vocalists out right now. I must also say while 'Never Say Never' is the best album she has done imo, throughout her career she has had managed to garner an impressive discography.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->