Bregje Heinen

Im a new fan! :smile:
She caught my attention awhile ago, there's just something so intriguing about her look....something is so perfectly off that I love it! :blush:

# 7 Bregje Heinen at Women Direct
7130992233105395.jpg

coacdinc.com

it's good to see her in the classification! I would have put her on the 2 or 3 place...

She has the girliest voice ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no you posted that video, I wasn't really going to post that, I hope she was with some throat problem at the time :doh:

^Huh? I think it sounds cute, the voice I would expect if mice could speak.

STYLE.COM's Top 10 Newcomers: The new faces we're buzzing about

2. bregje heinen (women direct)

thumb02.jpg

We're smitten with this Dutch teen's edgy-adorable features. Stella McCartney is, too: Bregje Heinen was the only new face on the roster at the designer's Spring show. She also made appearances at Lanvin and Balenciaga. Oh, and her name? It's pronounced brechk-ye.

^Great to see in in the list.

She sounds great in the video. I fail so see why anyone would have issues with the way she sounds in that vid.

Everybody is different, you know ?
I'm sure her voice will grow on me though. But it wasn't really what expected that she'd sound like, I thought it'd sound a lot more feminine, way different than that, so I decided to not post the video I had uploaded, but I guess everybody likes her voice and glad they do :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->