Brenda Song pregnant by Trace Cyrus!

francesca073

Reaction score
Big congrats to Brenda Song and Trace Cyrus! The couple is expecting their first child together, Celebuzz can exclusively report.

The Social Network star and Miley Cyrus‘ brother have been quietly seeing each other for several months, but made their first appearance together on the red carpet at Nylon’s party in early May.

Trace was previously linked to Demi Lovato. It was rumored Brenda briefly dated Joe Jonas.

celebuzz.com

This totally caught me off guard! I had no idea they were even dating. Congrats, I guess!

My jaw dropped when I saw it last night. I legit feel bad/concerned for Brenda. Like, WHY?

BTW, the title of the thread makes it sound like Brenda is actually pregnant with Trace. As in, she's going to give birth to him, lol.

Does he have a different mother than Miley? Actually, though, her younger sis looks a bit like him.

^The mother is the same (hence his long face, lol). Trace is not Billy's biological son, Billy adopted Trace.

God, what was she thinking? Maybe he's not that bad but I can't imagine him as a dady.

Um..he kind of looks like a horse so hopefully the baby looks like London Tipton. Congrats though...(?)

I honestly wonder what their baby will look like. Cause she's so cute and he's, well... ugly. :innocent:

Yeah she was a role model to my little sister who watches disney channel alot but when you see her in interviews she seems very down-to-earth and real, unlike her Disney Channel co-stars, so I actually liked her. And then I read this, and was EXTREMELY shocked, as I thought she was cultured and not trashy, but we were wrong... Trace... just google him and you'll see that he's the more idiot version of Miley Cyrus (if that's possible)

usmagazine

Here's a photo ...

1314142719_brenda-song-trace-cyrus-290.jpg

He's not so bad ... not as conventional looking as she is.

I love the 'it was not expected' comment that went with this pic ... yeah, no kidding :lol:

oh, good lord..i do not see this going anywhere ...sane

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aieshai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->