Brigitte Macron

brigitte-macron-et-sa-fille-tiphaine-auziere-au-second-tour-des-elections-legislatives.jpg

3356668-la-premiere-dame-brigitte-macron-trogne-950x0-2.jpg

media_xll_9805217.jpg

brigitte-macron-fait-une-balade-a-velo-le-17-juin.jpg

comme-son-mari-la-premiere-dame-est-descendue-de-son-velo-pour-serrer-des-mains.jpg

photo.programme-tv.net
purepeople.com

52c9677277859d09279acafcf8b4eae1.jpg

brigitte-macron-sublime-avec-son-blazer-rouge-army.jpg

bigitte-macron-ose-la-veste-militaire-rouge.jpg

3395617-le-president-de-la-republique-emmanuel-m-950x0-1.jpg

Brigitte-Macron-elle-revele-ce-qu-elle-pense-vraiment-du-portrait-officiel-de-son-mari.jpg

brigitte-macron-arnault.jpg

Brigitte-Macron-On-me-parle-sans-arret-de-la-maniere-dont-je-suis-habillee.jpg

3365776-le-president-de-la-republique-francaise-950x0-1.jpg

Le-President-de-la-Republique-Francaise-Emmanuel-Macron-et-sa-femme-la-Premiere-dame-Brigitte-Macro_exact1024x768_l.jpg

purepeople.com
closermag.fr

G20 Summit in Hamburg

01-brigitte-macron-legs.jpg

vogue.com

Crikey, talk about having a uniform! It's like looking at the same outfits over and over again. And while she may have very little in common with Melania, they do share an eerie obsession with excessively dark eyeliner. Perhaps to disguise the ageing.

Elle France 18 August 2017: Brigitte Macron by Mark Seliger

Brigitte Macron Talks Karl, Skirt Lengths in French Elle

France’s first lady features on the cover of the title’s Aug. 18 issue, with a 10-page feature inside.

By Katya Foreman on August 17, 2017

BRIGITTE MANIA: Amid signs of “Brigitte mania” sweeping across France, the Aug. 18 edition of French Elle includes the first interview with the country’s fledgling First Lady, Brigitte Macron.

The cover of the issue, out on newsstands today, depicts Macron at the Élysée Palace in a casual chic ensemble pairing a shapely cream jacket by Dior with a white T-shirt and slim jeans by Saint Laurent.

Pictures accompanying the 10-page feature inside show her walking in a courtyard hand-in-hand with her husband, President Emmanuel Macron, in the same look only swapping in a tailored red jacket by Azzedine Alaïa with mesh accents. She is also seen sitting at her desk in a red short-sleeved biker-inspired dress by Nicolas Ghesquière for Louis Vuitton.

In the article, Macron shares her admiration for Ghesquière and Karl Lagerfeld, whom she considers friends. She also lists among her other favorite designers Balmain’s Olivier Rousteing, Alexandre Vauthier, and Alaïa, but concedes she finds the latter’s skirts too short. “I wear above-the-knee, not minis! Although I loved to wear minis when I was younger, we would hide them in our bags when we went out…. and we’d slip bloomers on underneath to dance to rock ‘n’ roll,” Macron says. “We went from very short to very long — that was until my grandmother spotted me in one and exclaimed, “My goodness, you look like a frumpy old granny.’ Never again!”

When asked if she ever gets fed up with people talking about her clothes, the former French teacher and self-proclaimed feminist replies: “Why not, if it does some good for the French fashion industry. I’m really into fashion, and there’s this fascination the world over around this idea of the French woman.

“I have always put a lot of effort into the way I present myself, just ask my children or students!” she adds. “I would never leave the house before choosing an outfit and doing my hair — the results may vary, but I cannot do otherwise.”

Macron also addressed the polemic around the French government’s proposition of creating an official first lady role for her, which has since been halted after an online petition drew over 250,000 signatures. She dismisses the term as a “periphrase” based on a French translation of the American term First Lady that she doesn’t identify with. “Whenever I hear it, I always feel inclined to look behind my shoulder and say, ‘Sorry, who are you addressing?’ For me, I’m neither the first or last lady! I am simply Brigitte Macron.”

Asked how she had been affected by the snipes about the 24-year age gap with President Macron, she replied: “I took it badly, but said to myself, ‘Okay, it’s tough, but you’ll do better to keep your mouth shut,’ and it eventually went away.”

It doesn’t seem to have done any damage to the 64-year-old’s icon status, in any case, with Brigitte T-shirts by Weekday, the Scandinavian brand owned by the H&M group, flying off the shelves. Sales of the limited edition garment, which hit stores in June and were meant to be on sale for one week, have been extended to the end of August.

Source: WWD.com

3498910-la-premiere-dame-brigitte-macron-visite-950x0-2.jpg

3487339-la-premiere-dame-brigitte-macron-trogne-950x0-1.jpg

brigitte-macron-lumineuse-en-robe-courte-a-volants-en-bulgarie.jpg

3498901-brigitte-macron-et-desislava-radeva-la-f-950x0-3.jpg

Bulg2.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000138268603_trans_NvBQ

brigitte-et-emmanuel-macron-un-couple-uni-dans-l-elegance-en-bulgarie.jpg

purepeople.com
parismatch.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does she always purse her lips as though she's sucking on a lozenge?
Anyway, I like the navy number with the ruffle detail. Still looks like a 60's air stewardess, but at the the ruffles are somewhat interesting.

They're not a very tall couple, shame.

3518851-la-premiere-dame-vlassia-pavlopoulou-pel-950x0-1.jpg

3518824-la-premiere-dame-brigitte-macron-trogne-950x0-1.jpg

Brigitte-Macron-ses-tenues-font-sensation-lors-de-la-visite-officielle-en-Grece.jpg

40c250ff53d635cac24d3a31bc249c03.jpg

fr.pressfrom.com
purepeople.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Did she just had a peel? Seriously, her face looks odd in these shots.

iuSaDKU.jpg

C5WsLul.jpg

ApzEMCO.jpg

xdgeDja.jpg

ppxuAxh.jpg

VIo0aLJ.jpg

Brigitte Macron Wears Lace to Dine With the Indian Prime Minister

By day, Brigitte Macron is most often found in a neatly tailored skirt suit (usually courtesy of Louis Vuitton), with the occasional minidress to keep her growing list of international fashion fans on their toes. Now France’s first lady is making her mark for evening, adding a touch of lace to her wardrobe. When Macron arrived to the presidential palace for a dinner with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi, India on Friday, she served up what may be her most unexpected, and romantic, look yet.

Macron’s version of black tie was an ankle-skimming sheath featuring cut-out shoulders that lent a modern feel to the Old World lace finish. She draped an ivory wrap around her, a demure styling trick, then punctuated the moment with two-tone pumps with a metallic toe that would work just as well with her signature suiting. The polished detail tied in nicely with her bejeweled Roger Vivier clutch, while sparkling drop earrings were fit for a First Lady after dark.
lmlCyap.jpg

Brigitte Macron Updates Her Uniform for Spring

Brigitte Macron is a (stylistic) creature of habit: she often gravitates toward Mod-silhouetted minidresses from Louis Vuitton or strictly tailored jackets from Alexandre Vauthier and Balmain. And yesterday at the Elysée Palace, Macron met with Liberian First Lady Clar Weah and wore her signature uniform, infused with a fresh touch for the changing season. Macron swapped out her heavy wool jackets for Balmain’s bouclé take on their signature double-breasted blazer.

Macron stuck with a simple palette of black and white, which lent an elongating effect. Macron’s jacket added extra polish with brass buttons, while the fringed fabric added a touch of casual polish. Skinny trousers and patent boots grounded the First Lady’s look with quiet sophistication.

QpjiafZ.jpg

iEr84z5.jpg

mj05PBC.jpg

zKoIk0V.jpg

fbh0TD4.jpg

Brigitte Macron Brings France's Luxe Power to China

Brigitte Macron has defined her First Lady wardrobe through mod-silhouetted minidresses from Louis Vuitton and structured jackets from Alexandre Vauthier and Balmain. And for her three-day tour of China with President Emmanuel Macron, France's First Lady kept things structured in military-inspired topcoats, glittering evening wear and, of course, a minidress or two.

On her first day in China, Macron took a sleek route in Vuitton’s tailored jacket and skirt set, but quickly swapped out the dark palette for an eye-catching red topper from Balmain (paired with a chunky turtleneck knit and skinny leather trousers) while visiting the Museum of Terracotta Warriors. She chose another primary color — blue — for that evening's outfit, a cobalt minidress from Vuitton.

The First Lady ended her visit on an opulent note. After trying on another Balmain coat (this time in white), she donned a minimalist, floor-skimming evening dress with a metallic collar to attend a formal dinner.

6CA6LM8.jpg

Brigitte Macron Switches Up Her Go-To Uniform to Meet the Turkish President and First Lady

Brigitte Macron has a penchant for weaving feminine and masculine pieces together with aplomb, and often that takes the form of a tailored blazer overtop a streamlined dress. Recently Macron has been switching things up in the prints department, though, having sported Balmain’s tartan jacket just last month—a marked departure from her conservative wardrobe of navy and black. Today, when France’s First Lady joined her husband President Emmanuel Macron to meet the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and First Lady of Turkey Emine Erdoğan, she continued on that same path in a blazer with a striped motif.

Macron’s outerwear boasted color-blocked shoulders and a strong lapel, though the nipped-in waist and tailored sleeves kept the statement details in check. She wore a crisp button-down underneath for structure, but left the collar open for an air of nonchalance. Given the bold pattern, she was smart to go monochromatic elsewhere in black skinny jeans and a kicky black bootie with a patent-leather toe. Overall, the combination was a nice example of how to mix navy with black, and Macron highlighted her jacket’s subtle red stripe by adding a classic timepiece done in the same shade.
vogue.com, okmagazine.ro, avantaje.ro

Still not a fan of her outfits but i think her style is starting to improve (a little). ...

What she wears is interesting at least. Kind of nice to see something other than power suits or demure elegance.

I really like some of the outfits. She really loves the power suits and big shoulders. Has she worn Chanel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->