Brigitte Nielsen Marries for the Sixth Time

Brigitte Neilsen is barely a celebrity, at least in the states. Anyway, I didn't know you could marry someone in a state of alcohol induced confusion.

I remember on the Surreal Life she'd get drunk and claim it was a European thing. :rolleyes:

I didn't want to create a new thread for this (mostly because I'm really not even sure who she is and also because I'm not sure whether anyone even cares haha) but apparently Brigitte & Mattia are expecting a baby, according to Daily Mail, they've written a couple of articles about it. Brigitte is 54 and Mattia is 39 now.

She is also mother to Julian Winding, 34, Killian Gastineau, 28, Douglas Meyer, 25, and Raoul Meyer Jr., 23.

4CC2C69100000578-0-There_s_a_surprise_The_star_shocked_her_social_media_followers_w-a-1_1527805245948.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

Last edited by a moderator:
The true epitome of Danish class......:lol: I dare you to come @ me, Mulletproof!

I didn't even know it was possible for women to conceive past 50! Other than the health risks, what about the logistics of raising the child. Sure we now live longer, but who wants to deal with raging teen angst in your 70's?

She's game! But at least if you've had four children already, you know what you're getting into.

My earliest memory of her was being 5yo in the late-80s and looking at her in Playboy. She was so gorgeous, and had this long, lean, sculpted, bronze body with breasts that look exactly like two huge toilet plungers… such were the implants of that era.

In the 2000s, she looked so unclean and just awkward. Can’t figure if it’s just all the plastic withering inside her, or she led an unhealthy lifestyle. I find her hard to look at now.

Benn: There’s this doc on the booming business in artificial insemination in India, and how doctors are taking advantage of the desperate need poor citizens have to have a son at whatever cost, at whatever age (since Hindu tradition dictates that only a son may send their parents’ soul to the afterlife). So even the elderly will spend all they have and risk their lives to ensure a son— even at 71. This poor woman who’s just a farmer, gave birth to a son at 71yo, has to get up at dawn daily to work the fields, all the while suffering frequent internal bleeding from the damages incurred at giving birth at her age. It’s such a horrific and sad depiction of the ruthless greed people exploit others for, in the name of mindless devotion to religion/tradition/customs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->