Brigitte Swidrak

She looks very good. I always liked her but she is somehow fading away which is a shame.

John Black said:
I love Brigitte in print but not so much on the runway.
I love on eds, print, runway, candids, etc, etc, etc:D she is simply beautiful!:woot:

Brigitte is in the Nero Giardini spring/summer 2007 ad! :clap:

2mzidqq.jpg

[nerogiardini.it]

thanks amelia!!!! this thread needs your help. you are necesary here!

Miss Bikini, spring/summer 2007 campaign :clap:

"The advertising campaign MISS BIKINI LUXE, performed by the photographer Stefano Moro and featuring the top model Brigitte Swidrak on the beautiful South Africa's beaches, through 7 shootings of absolute beauty shows the contemporary style of Miss Bikini, faithful to its multicoloured prints and to the richness of its decorations. This year it will be even more sophisticated and synonymous of female icon of a refined and cosmopolitan beachwear-à-porter." - missbikini.com

2a6rz35.jpg
3z6t62r.jpg

More on www.missbikini.com

Miss Bikini, spring/summer 2007 campaign :clap:

"The advertising campaign MISS BIKINI LUXE, performed by the photographer Stefano Moro and featuring the top model Brigitte Swidrak on the beautiful South Africa's beaches, through 7 shootings of absolute beauty shows the contemporary style of Miss Bikini, faithful to its multicoloured prints and to the richness of its decorations. This year it will be even more sophisticated and synonymous of female icon of a refined and cosmopolitan beachwear-à-porter." - missbikini.com

2a6rz35.jpg
3z6t62r.jpg

More on www.missbikini.com

you're welcome, sorry for a double post, my computer contains a thousand viruses right now... it's soooo slow....

Avon 2007- sorry for the quality, I will scan it soon

070602105453lb1.jpg

by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->