I think she looks like Mena in this picture
britni.jpg

shes now with 1 management

1MIMG_00031.jpg
1MIMG_00032.jpg

1MIMG_00034.jpg
1MIMG_00035.jpg

from runwaymayhem

Agencies: 1 Model Mgmt NYC, Select Model Mgmt London, Brave Model Mgmt Milan, Nathalie Agency Paris
Comes from: Maine, USA

Spring/Summer 2005: Blugirl, Blumarine, MaxMara, Sportmax.

Fall/Winter 2005: Alexandre Herchcovitch, Barbara Bui, Blugirl, Custo Barcelona, D&G, Dolce & Gabbana, Emanuel Ungaro, Isabel Marant, Just Cavalli, Kenzo, Lanvin, Pierrot, Rebecca Taylor, Sonia Rykiel, United Bamboo.

*Britni Stanwood*

From Hint Fashion Magazine:

Britni Standwood
agency.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Discovered in a bowling alley exactly one year ago, Britni Stanwood has been throwing strikes ever since. The babyfaced Maine native, who now lives in L.A., can be seen in the Italian, Russian and Paris editions of Vogue, Numéro, Harper's Bazaar, Pop, 10 and Another, and also appears in the campaign for Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti. She's in a league of her own. [/size][/font]

anyone got more info or pix about her?
she's adorable ! :heart:
britnistanwood01.jpg
britnistanwood03.jpg

britnistanwood04.jpg

Backstage at Emanuel Ungaro F/W 05-06

ungarofw05britni19tw.jpg
ungarofw05britni22wy.jpg

ungarofw05britni30qi.jpg
ungarofw05britni40ef.jpg

w/ Jessiann

Wow, she does look indeed like Mena!

She haa a few pictures in one Bergdorf Goodman catalog with Anouck Lepere. I'll scan and post later :smile:

Backstage @ Alexandre Herchcovitch F/W 05

Why is it that she gets so little attention here?

alexanderherhccovitchfw05019cw.jpg
alexanderherhccovitchfw05022cc.jpg

[firstview.com]

I don't know, but it creeps me out how much she looks like me. :ninja:

She looks too much like my lil sis...I don't like the lil girl look at all...I prefer models who look more their age like Liya, Tiuu, and Hana....

Nadia said:
I don't know, but it creeps me out how much she looks like me. :ninja:

Well, i wouldn't be complainin'. B)

I like Britini, a lot. I don't think she shoots that much editorial. When she was at NY Model Mgmt there was speculation about weight gain ( :innocent: ). So, maybe that's why we aren't seeing her. She simply might not be working. :cry:

she's done a lot of pretty good editorial, I think.
Last season she got sick and went back to Maine to have her tonsils out, I think that made her miss out on a lot of shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->