Britt Robertson

Prairie

Reaction score
15for9t.jpg

lifeunexpectd.livejournal.com

Brittany Leanna "Britt" Robertson (born April 18, 1990) is an American actress. She is mostly known for playing the roles of Cara Burns in Dan In Real Life, Samantha in Swingtown and Trixie Stone in The Tenth Circle. She currently stars as Lux Cassidy in Life Unexpected.

wiki

Britt Robertson poses for photographs at the Los Angeles premiere of "Mother and Child" held at the Egyptian Theater

Amanda+Seyfried+poses+photographs+Los+Angeles+CGGcubk5lhTl.jpg
Amanda+Seyfried+poses+photographs+Los+Angeles+lbCRTGcTme5l.jpg

The CW Network portion of the 2009 Summer Television Critics Association Press Tour at The Langham Huntington Hotel & Spa

CW+TCA+Day+Panels+SpRoHMy2Q5Fl.jpg

CW+TCA+Day+Panels+kFUkzxYQlp3l.jpg

zimbio

ppsl-03-young-hollywood.jpg

Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina

Philosophy 101: "I look for elements that offer me a new experience," she says of her eclectic résumé.

HerTube: This fall Britt stars in the Disney Channel's Avalon High: (a contemporary twist on the Arthurian legend) and will return as Lux on the second season of the CW's Life Unexpected. Next she'll appear alongside Christina Hendricks and Max Thieriot in the indie drama The Family Tree.

A Year Abroad: Filming Avalon High in New Zealand last spring wasn't all business. "It's the adventure capital of the world! I went shark diving and even jumped off a bridge," she says. "So that was pretty cool."

teenvogue.com

Disney ABC Television Group’s Summer TCA party at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills on Sunday evening (August 1)

Just Jared Jr

She's cute and really great on "Life Unexpected" I'm really sad it got cancelled :cry:

Secret Circle Promotional Marketing Poster

spoilertv

I don't think she looks 21..

A sleepy Britt Robertson arrives early to Vancouver International Airport on Sunday (October 16) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

On the set on February 15, 2012 in Vancouver, Canada.

Stars+Set+Secret+Circle+0MlwEFPgghRl.jpg
Stars+Set+Secret+Circle+dGUY_1IPy-Zl.jpg

zimbio

Britt Robertson keeps it cute in a three-tiered dress at NYLON Magazine and Tommy Girl’s Young Hollywood Issue Party held at Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Wednesday night (May 9) in Hollywood.

The 22-year-old actress was just announced as the new global ambassador for Tommy Girl!

“I am really excited about joining the team at Tommy Hilfiger,” Britt shared in a statement. “I’ve always been a fan of classic, American style and I love that the Tommy Girl collections puts a fun, unique, easy twist on iconic preppy dressing!”

Designer Tommy Hilfiger adds, “I am excited to welcome Britt Robertson as the global ambassador for Tommy Girl. Tommy Girl is the younger sister to our classic, American, cool Tommy Hilfiger sportswear and Britt is the perfect representative of the collection’s youthful, fun, preppy sensibility.”

britt-robertson-face-tommygirl-07.jpg

britt-robertson-face-tommygirl-01.jpg

britt-robertson-face-tommygirl-15.jpg

justjaredjr.com

This is Britt, right?

tumblr_m55gi4lCxA1qh2pvvo1_1280.jpg

officialstyledotcom.tumblr.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member