Brittany Beattie

imgmodels

Last edited by a moderator:
DANG IT!!!!!

There is something seriously wonky with the search function today... I was sure she had a thread but couldn't find it... so I created one only for it to be a duplicate... Sorry!

Elle Australia August 2015 HQ
'Almost Famous'
Photographer: Pierre Toussaint
Stylist: Rachel Wayman
Hair: Michael Brennan
Makeup: Noni Smith

imcmagazine

BRITTANY BEATTIE AS YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HER
WED, SEP 2

We've never seen the Australia's Next Top Model winner look like quite like this - but we're guessing that Alex Perry, being one of the reality show's judges, probably dreamt up this dramatic look for the former bobcat driver long before she took the 2015 title.

Brittany Beattie dons the designer's Black Swan collection (now in stores, hallelujah) in this exclusive editorial shoot by Alex Perry's inner circle for #AlexPerryOfficial, which he describes as the "creative talent within the Alex Perry family - photographers, stylists, hair and makeup artists who I love working with and respect the work of."

Of his latest muse, Perry says "Brittany Beattie is possibly one of the most beautiful girls I have worked with, and she embodies the look of cool modern glamour." High praise indeed from the king of the red carpet.

Step inside to get a first look at the high fashion spread.

harpersbazaar.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
Fashion Journal magazine Australia

ph: Michelle Tran

michelletran.net

Gorgeous girl.

9a7ek2.jpg

instagram/sassadbide

According to her instagram, she's just arrived in New York!
Oh.

LMFAO @ her just hosting/promoting NYFW for an IG acc!! I bet her fan's thought she'd be walking shows, going to casting. :lol:

I can see why she won since the prize seems to be fitting her schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
depechegirl
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->