Kelsey Martinovich

Kelsey is working as an assistant at Zimmermann! :( :( If she is working for Zimmermann I prefer she was doing a campaign, not working in a shop

AUSTRALIA'S Next Top Model's mix-up last year may have won Sarah Murdoch an Astra Award, but these images show not everyone was a winner

Nine months after Kelsey Martinovich was incorrectly announced as the winner of the Foxtel show's sixth series, she and subsequent victor Amanda Ware have had varied success as models.

It's not surprising given most past winners struggle to find their place in the competitive high- end modelling industry, except for Alice Burdeu.

Despite Martinovich vowing to move to New York to pursue an international modelling career, we snapped her working as an assistant at the Paddington clothing store Zimmermann.

The Lennox Head-born beauty has struggled to make modelling a full-time gig, landing a campaign for PeepToe shoes and the odd department store catalogue.

Ware, 19, has landed gigs for Levi's and cosmetics brand ChapStick.
dailytelegraph

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as she's still modelling it doesn't really bother me if she's working at the store. There could have been a number of reasons she was working there like a favour to a friend or something.

Kelsey for Billini
317100_10150269277816403_653081402_8348985_2433647_n.jpg

302145_10150269277866403_653081402_8348987_3704481_n.jpg

314875_10150269277891403_653081402_8348988_426125_n.jpg

billini

I'm jealous she grew up on Rottnest, but the beach where the lighthouse is is where all the 14-17 year olds go to drink and hook up. :\
Beauty on a budget for Rotto girl
429220-kelsey-martinovich.jpg

You may not remember her name, but you can't forget last year's disastrous live finale of Australia's Next Top Model.

Today, the ambassador for Australian fashion event In Season which comes to Midland Gate and Rockingham shopping centres next month tells The Sunday Times her favourite trends for summer are bright colours, bold stripes and crisp white.

"I'll be wearing a lot of white this summer," she said.

"I think it's definitely one of those seasons where white is definitely on-trend. I also prefer long, flowing dresses to short breezy maxi-dresses, simple sandals, sunglasses and I am always carrying around a big floppy hat so I'm not getting sunburnt.

"I find summer is much more about comfort than style. I just love the laid-back lifestyle of growing up by the beach and I hope that one day when I have kids I can give them the beach on their doorstep it's a really beautiful way to grow up."

Events were far from laid-back when, minutes after Australia's Next Top Model host Sarah Murdoch declared Ms Martinovich the winner of the show last year, she quickly corrected herself to award Gold Coast glamazon Amanda Ware the trophy.

Ms Martinovich's dignified composure throughout the on-air fiasco earnt her a legion of fans.

This week the 21-year-old beauty revealed her Rottnest Island childhood, living in the island's lighthouse for the first three years of her life.

"I was born in Perth but I grew up on Rottnest until I was about six years old," she said. "My parents met there. Dad had been travelling around the world and ended up at Rottnest Island and Mum was living there."

Her family moved to Lennox Head, New South Wales, when she was six and now lives in Sydney.

Since ANTM she has modelled for magazines and fashion campaigns.

she has to go to ny and try to succeed... she is too good to stay in australia..

She has no chance in NYC... LOL. She's too short for the Australian runways, New York would eat her alive.

mona j. is not taller than her and is very successful, it's just about the right management..

I had the pleasure of working with Kelsey last week, she is absolutely stunning, her bone structure is to die for and she's super layed back and chilled.

i think she really shines in photos. she killed every single photoshoot, she's just not tall enough to walk (total shame, i know)

They Call Me Beautiful for Beauty Biz mochapublishing.com.au
Producer: Rosemary Hamilton
Photographer: Katie Nolan @ Reload Agency
MUA: Rachel Montgomery using MAC @ Reload Agency
Hair: Raquel Bester at Stevie English
Nails: Jocelyn Petroni at The Facial Rooms by Jocelyn Petroni

xefjm.jpg

2qd0dhh.jpg

15gf7mg.jpg

rtvgames

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics