Brittany Bennett

Truth be told, her portfolio at Women Paris is much, much better than that. I believe that those tests are a bit old at this point. Like I said, I'll scalp her portfolio once the link is repaired. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
she use to be with Next (Direct) in NY, but decided she didnt like being with the commercial division.

^Thanks for the update; I had no idea it was with the Direct division. I think the more editorial look is actually a much better fit for her. Women has certainly edged her out. :wink:

Brittany11.jpg
Brittany12.jpg

Brittany13.jpg
Brittany14.jpg

(women management paris)

What a surprise :woot: I'm so glad she's now with Women, she did Udo Edling s/s 08 HC in january and at that time was with Metropolitan in Paris, she was searching for agencies worldwide... and now... just seems something serious has begun !!! :heart:

^Thanks for the update; I had no idea it was with the Direct division. I think the more editorial look is actually a much better fit for her. Women has certainly edged her out. :wink:

yeah, i could never understand why Next placed her in the Direct division. She doesnt come across commercial at all to me. not even for NY. paris has done her the world of good i think.

I'm interested in how old they'll say she is. This image, when zoomed, almost looks like it says 25. But I could be wrong :lol:

017ll5.jpg

Anyway, these, along with 2 pics in adorefaith's post, are from SummerWinter #5
Ph: Christopher Ferguson
075yt1.jpg
074ox1.jpg

priscillas

W:woot:W

Thanks for the additional pics :crush: the Women tests are leagues better and more suited to her true potential.

ETA: baby Shalom Harlow + baby Chrissie Hynde :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
most of the pictures on the first page made me think she was sick or something... but now i'm starting to see the beauty in her...
even though i think she would fit editorial, i think she has a very commercial look...

She is so fascinating! So many different looks and angles. :heart: And in the third picture is post #26 she reminds me of Adina. :wub:

Lovely! Women's done wonders (as usual)! Who is she with in NYC?

Looking forward to seeing what she does next.

Thanks, YAARS :flower:

I'm liking her more and more every time I see new photos.

She really brings it out for the EDs, huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->