Rachel Zoe - Stylist (July 2005 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone ID the enormous "******" wedges Rachel wore to death recently? Kinda dark with a gold wedge I think?

The Weinstein Company Golden Globes After Party held at Trader Vic’s at The Beverly Hilton Hotel (01.17.2010)

Celebrity-gossip.net

From Rachel's twitter:
the beautiful Kate hudson, Cameron, jen Garner and Paula Patton..hope u loved! xoRZRT @misstazh:did you dress anyone for the #goldenglobes?

Wow- this is the table I wanted to sit at!! :flower:
Director Tom Ford and stylist Rachel Zoe attend The Weinstein Company Golden Globes After Party held at BAR 210 at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 17, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.
95856715.jpg

95840983.jpg

GettyImages.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like that dress she's wearing, but her feet looks gigantic in those shoes

Love the dress at the globes, though it does seem a bit big for her, love the pics of her and tom together.

A lot of her clothes seem to big for her, I wonder if that's because it's her look or because she buys a lot of vintage (she could get it tailored though!)

I liked the McQueen she put Cameron in at the GG

She really messed up Kate Hudson at the GGs! Kate is young and fun and hippie-ish,to put her in a big old white gown with those gross white shoes was SUCH A MISTAKE!

^ and that dress was from Marchesa Bridal. she made Kate wear a wedding gown :rofl:

I don't think Kate NEEDS a stylist!!!!!! she's just busy and not wanting to get her act together...I loved Kate from the NECK UPWARDS!

Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Garner's outfit didn't make them stand out of the crowd at the Golden Globe this year,totally disaster indeed!

She looks like a beautiful mermaid in this dress :blush:

Rachel Zoe 2010-01-26 - at Madeo Restaurant in Los Angeles - celebrity-paradise

^ Thank you as always, Em. :flower: God, she looks so drawn and haggard- she looks like she is aging very badly... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->