Brittany Murphy R.I.P

"Brittany Murphy's Dad to Skip Funeral: "I Don't Want to See Her That Way"
As funeral arrangements for his daughter fall into place, Brittany Murphy's father says he had no idea how sick she reportedly was—psychologically or physically.
"I was very shocked by it," Angelo Bertolotti tells E! News. "I can't believe it really. It happened so fast; I'm just trying to figure it all out right now. I'm very upset by it."
Bertolotti, who hadn't spoken to the Uptown Girls star for more than a year and who had never met her husband, Simon Monjack, says he will not be attending Murphy's funeral tomorrow evening at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in the Hollywood Hills.
"If I wanted to go, I would go, but I don't want to see her that way," he says. "She was flawless to me. She was a little bright child. I have only good memories about her. She's a memory to me now. To me she's off making a movie somewhere."
The 83-year-old Florida resident says he had no idea his daughter was dealing with any problem besides diabetes, much less that her health was seemingly deteriorating.
"She had a couple of issues but nothing was that serious," Bertolotti says. "Her mother never told me anything like that. She never said she had anything like was listed in the papers."
The list of drugs that investigators allegedly confiscated from her home, including the anti-anxiety med Klonopin and the painkiller Hydrocodone, surprises him, too.
As for reports that Murphy willed her entire estate to her mother, Sharon, Bertolotti says he wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.
"They were very, very close," he says.
eonline

Just terrible... I loved her in Clueless, it was one of my favorite movies growing up and it still is.. RIP Brittany Murphy :(

Devastating, really, how many young stars we've lost this year. I hope this serves as a wake-up call to every Hollywood celebrity living an unhealthy lifestyle. Hoping 2010 will be a better year...

Though I have not paid much attention to Brittany Murphy before, visiting her thread in Star Style was a sad experience. She seems to have been charming and lovable. May she now be at peace.

iluvjeisa,

we don't appreciate what we have until we lost it.
I mean in general...

RIP, Brittany.

I was watching Clueless today, it was so surreal. She was only 32 with so much life ahead of her's. I dont really believe everything that the media says, but I find utterly strange that both her dad and one of her friends stopped talking to her once she got married.

today i watched just married and middle of the film i realised that brittany is not with us anymore. it was crushing. she seemed to be such a sweet woman, she was so talented and she had the most charming laugh and voice, i could listen it all day long.

JIMMY KIMMEL november 15th 2006
she was so adorable!

youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks sort of bluish, but maybe that's the lighting.

I guess this is the last interview:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The last line is quite eerie..."Can I have your hair in my next life" :( But it just signifies what a sweetheart she really was :heart:

something about her voice..it's so mellow and peaceful, yet sad. I hope she finds a nice balance, where ever she may be now! :(

She seems quite toasted in that interview, asking the girl what the question was and adding in pieces of info that weren't even brought up, poor girl, she seemed to be in this clip very under the influence. And I dont recognize her at all. :(

She does look strung out in that video.
It's so sad what hollywood can do to some people.
At least it's over now.

^No. Just cardiac arrest. After seeing these videos, I think it's very hard to tell. She looks physically ill a month before her death - suggesting some other problem than the immediately obvious. Maybe a bad reaction to high levels of Topamax that she and her family mistook for flu symptoms. It could be anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->