Brittany Woodward

Really much better with short hair, she looks incredibly different in a really good way :shock:

I think she's gorgeous either way, but, I'm more partial to the long hair on her.:flower:

she looks so different with shorter hair. i much prefer the shorter hair, though! so cute. i adore the androgynous look of her body as opposed to the dolly look of her face, most especially her eyes. ^_^

Wow, with long hair, she is nothing, but with the new short hair...gorgeous, with the right amount of cool..

I'm slightly undecided about Brittany, though she's definitely the best new face at Trump since Uliana Tikhova. Her facial features are undeniably pretty, and she definitely has the stats for runway. However, something just feels slightly off to me. I'm going to reserve my judgment until I see how she photographs for tests.

I'll say this much though, she certain throws some great shapes in those digitals (then again, almost everyone at Trump does with the new format).

i like her i guess, shes weird though, lets wait for more... sure i love her masculin short her, really suits her

Agree... I'd love to see some more photos with her current hair :flower:

great face... i think she looks just as good with long hair but she is definitely short hair done right.

nfl_06.jpg
nfl_17fashion12.jpg

It's been a whirlwind past few months for Page Parkes Management's Brittany Woodward. The statuesque 19 year-old only started modeling six months ago and has already been featured in the pages of F!D luxe and walked the runway at Fashion at the Park.
The Allen-native recently signed with Trump Model Management for New York representation and has been in the big Apple hitting the ground running this past month.
"I LOVE NEW YORK! I have been mostly hustling to and from castings and go-sees every day and shooting with amazing photographers," she tells us.
She's already made her mark and gotten featured on widely read industry blog COACD - Confessions of a Casting Director where she was branded as a "must see"!
With those innocent, huge doe eyes and short cropped hair, we're predicting big things and it will only be a matter of time before we at F!D will be saying, "We knew her when..."
shoppingblog.dallasnews.com

Her mother agency website says Modelwire has more pictures of her? I don't have an account though.

^ that shot gives me a freja vibe... not in her face at all, but everything else about it!

^Very interesting last couple of shots. I was pretty ambivalent about Brittany before, but I think I'm coming around to her a bit more. It's always difficult to tell if that kind of haircut is a gimmick, or rather something that actually suits a girls talents as a model. She's definitely starting to impress me. :D

Thanks for the pictures Bianca!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->