Bulgari x Mary Katrantzou S/S 2021 : Natalia Vodianova by Hugo Comte

The good thing about having a supermodel as a part of your family is that she can be the face of any brand of your portfolio!

Go Natalia!

First shot is great, second is disturbing. She looks like an avatar.

They keep trying it with Bulgari. Nobody wants Bulgari snake head bags.

1st shot is cute if not very anonymous. Second is disturbing but nice colors.

Working with Meisel models still won't make you Meisel, sorry. Baffles me how this kid continues to book blue-chip brands with very little editorial work behind his name.

First image looks ok, second one hilariously retouched. I know Natalia still looks young for her age, but not that young.

Saglio styled this, interesting. I thought she just gonna be Alt 2.0 but is this her true vision then maybe she have what it take to take over VP.

Working with Meisel models still won't make you Meisel, sorry. Baffles me how this kid continues to book blue-chip brands with very little editorial work behind his name.

First image looks ok, second one hilariously retouched. I know Natalia still looks young for her age, but not that young.

I second you here the retouching is ATROCIOUS as much as Natalia is a stunning model here head look way too big and zoomed compare to her body. No one looks like that Hugo haven't you learn about body proportions my dear ? That just looks like an amateur work ....Some draft you would never release but saved in your folder just to have an idea of how the final result could be.

Saglio styled this, interesting. I thought she just gonna be Alt 2.0 but is this her true vision then maybe she have what it take to take over VP.
She does Etro and Isabel Marant so I don’t know about your theory...
But Alt can be slightly versatile tho. Her work for Gucci sometimes changed from her usual style.

But I wonder if this will open the doors of VP to Comte.

Such a random collab, you can tell they're scraping the bottom of the barrel...cannot wait for the Rimowa by Mathy Bovan one!

I'm with Lola, first shot is ok and the second reminds me of that lab engineered creature with a sting in its tail from some terrible movie. Her body proportions look akin to those of a 2-month-old baby, your head cannot be bigger than your chest otherwise.

Comte must be anxious to see if publishing that pretentious book of his will book him some more jobs...

Her face has been ridiculously retouched but I think the huge size of the head is just a result of the angle from which the picture is taken. Natalia has always had what can be described as kind of pre-pubescent body. Her head and waist are very big compared to her super narrow shoulders and hips.

that second picture is terrible indeed and it’s s shame because it could’ve been great! but I love what she’s wearing. anyone knows?

Bulgari2.jpg

Country and Town House | Living a balanced life

iu

WWD

Bulgari%202768%20-%2004_zd_v2_OR_e.jpg

iu

British Vogue - Fashion, Trends, Latest News, Catwalk Photos & Designers

They keep trying it with Bulgari. Nobody wants Bulgari snake head bags.

You’d be surprised! I see a lot of rich Middle Eastern and Asian ladies carrying Bulgari bags. I’m sure they sell well and they look very luxurious in hand.

still need to know which designer is she wearing! @Benn98 @Lola701 @GivenchyAddict @GivenchyHomme any clue, you guys know ‘everything’ :flower:

You’d be surprised! I see a lot of rich Middle Eastern and Asian ladies carrying Bulgari bags. I’m sure they sell well and they look very luxurious in hand.

still need to know which designer is she wearing! @Benn98 @Lola701 @GivenchyAddict @GivenchyHomme any clue, you guys know ‘everything’ :flower:

It’s 99,9% possible that she’s wearing Mary Katrantzou.

They really went a bit overboard with the re-touching. A shame because the images and products themselves are quite strong.

Also I must say that the butterfly bags are very reminiscent of Damien Hirst and his butterfly kaleidoscopes....

Last edited:
They really went a bit overboard with the re-touching. A shame because the images and products themselves are quite strong.

Also I must say that the butterfly bags are very reminiscent of Damien Hirst and his butterfly kaleidoscopes....

Its aparently about 'Metamorphasis'....The Bulgari enamel breaks into scales and then becomes butterflies. you can see a little more on the scarf!

1309165.png

bulgari.com

All the products are up on their website!

Last edited:

Thats bc last year or so Bulgari spent a lot of money sending them out for free. :ninja::innocent:

I doubt any of those people you saw with it actually paid for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->