Burberry Pre-Fall 2021 London

It's like he finished this collection for Givenchy but then remembered he is at Burberry now so he decided to added the last 3 looks so people know this is a Burberry collection.

I do like the blue sequins look because it's refine and sophisticate and it's doesn't belong in this collection. But are designers in the contest to create the ugliest shoes?

That lovely trench with the fur paneling— although very Burberry, is so out of place amongst the glaringly blatant Gaultier/Helmut rip-offs. And the men’s huntinggear-wear is just obnoxious. I can see hypebeasts buying and wearing this gimmicky crap once and immediately listing it for resale.

Riccardo seems so miserable at this brand but stays for the paycheque, so he’s passively-aggressively sabotaging the brand’s aesthetic. That’s the only reason I can conjure for his continuous mediocrity at this label.

The cut-out pants and the crotchless bike shorts are exactly what I need for those hot spring and summer days...

It just looks like any of his other collections. The rhino hat is really just the icing on the cake.

It looks exactly like what it is. Detached, super filtered cosplay of the English countryside.

Really bad styling. Burberry past few pre-collection seasons looked much better and was hopeful they'd go somewhere nice.

I feel like the project of Riccardo at Burberry is to over-complicate the simplest silhouettes.
Seriously, how many skits and cutouts one look can support?!

I do like the mix of camo and cow prints.
The Union Jack print bag is cheesy but it’s actually more desirable than the box lunch bag situation he is trying to push.
His resort collection was so good...

I enjoyed the cow-camo and the floral... I have no words for the checked chessboard dungarees; other than a kids tv host, who's wearing them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->