Burberry S/S 2020 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

What is the reason Rianne posing like that? Hiding her face behind Mona and basically no show in the Freja picture also.

Actually that shot if Gigi with the other girl on her back is quite nice.

But I&V and Ricardo Tisci did it better for Givenchy FW 2006 with Stella Tennant and Maria Carla Boscono.

I wonder how the rest of the cast feels about being in a campaign with Jenner + Hadids and being treated as an afterthought by the media. People Magazine did a whole behind the scenes interview in which Jenner, the Hadids, & Riccardo were all interviewed about the brand & getting work with each other and Riccardo doesn't even mention the other members that make up the cast.

He says, "Bringing Bella, Gigi and Kendall together for this shoot felt like the right time — they are a part of my heritage, but also a very special part of my new story at Burberry. The respect, love and kindness that they share for one another and everyone they work with is really unique — it’s a true sense of friendship and everlasting support and this is something I’m very drawn to in women and wanted to celebrate in this moment."

Of course, these girls are celebrities so obviously a celebrity news source will report on them rather than other models who don't have a media presence. But idk, I still feel like its pretty hard to not be peeved by that even if you logically understand why.

I wonder how the rest of the cast feels about being in a campaign with Jenner + Hadids and being treated as an afterthought by the media. People Magazine did a whole behind the scenes interview in which Jenner, the Hadids, & Riccardo were all interviewed about the brand & getting work with each other and Riccardo doesn't even mention the other members that make up the cast.

He says, "Bringing Bella, Gigi and Kendall together for this shoot felt like the right time — they are a part of my heritage, but also a very special part of my new story at Burberry. The respect, love and kindness that they share for one another and everyone they work with is really unique — it’s a true sense of friendship and everlasting support and this is something I’m very drawn to in women and wanted to celebrate in this moment."

Of course, these girls are celebrities so obviously a celebrity news source will report on them rather than other models who don't have a media presence. But idk, I still feel like its pretty hard to not be peeved by that even if you logically understand why.

Wow, that's terrible! I'm not at all surprised that Kendall, Gigi, and Bella didn't mention the other girls because that interview wasn't a Hollywood Reporter roundtable, but for Riccardo to do that is low-down and dirty. Especially since he's been using Freja and Rianne for multiple campaigns. And all of a sudden the shot of Bella and the other girls with covered faces look so shady now.

People bang on about these girls when they should really have a go at the people who back them!

Gigi, Bella and Kendall are not models at all. They are a joke to the fashion industry! They are stealing the opportunities from other great models. This is ugly!

And all of a sudden the shot of Bella and the other girls with covered faces look so shady now.

It's Jiggly and Kendall with the covered faces, not the other girls. Riccardo tagged them on insta in that shot.

It kinda looks like the three of them were shot separately from the other girls. They have no shots together with Freja, Mona and Rianne. Also from my journalistic experience, Riccardo might've actually talked about the other models, but People could have just as easily left it out due to it being useless in the article. The general public is not as obsessed with non-celebrity models as we are here lol.

Gigi, Bella and Kendall are not models at all. They are a joke to the fashion industry! They are stealing the opportunities from other great models. This is ugly!
If I had a penny for every time I log onto TFS and have to read this rehashed word salad. Honestly what am I even doing with my time.

Can't ID this fella

GQ Australia Digital Edition

don't like the casting. but wasn't their best collection.
also, Inez and Vonoodhi make everything look like it's Max and Mara or Michael and Kors lolzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryperez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->